38 24.36%
Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

MMO-Champion Ultimate Showdown: Match 3: Ironman vs. Remilia Scarlet

Brackets located here

Match 3 features

Ironman

Creation of Tony Stark, the Ironman suit gives him superhuman strength, durability, and flight, among a number of weapons. It has also been treated to resist telepaths. Stark has upgrade his suit many times to defeat his enemies.

Versus Remilia Scarlet

Remilia is a vampire who is the owner of the Scarlet Devil Mansion. She is known as the Scarlet Devil. She released a mist so she could travel during the day (she is a vampire after all). Despite her size, she is extremely strong, fast, and she has the power to manipulate fate, as well as manipulate demons.
    Last edited by Chelly; 2012-05-17 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Added pic

Iron Man hands down.

If rem was older she could probally seduce Tony out of his suit and then kill him

10+ Year Old Account
    Showed up on the preview....and i forgot polls, fark.

Iron Man loses, Remi can manipulate fate, and she's my friend.

Probably Remi. Iron Man works off technology and she has the ability manipulate fate.
    And she's a vampire loli.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    I'll just edit in a nice pic.
    I still need polls because I'm an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I still need polls because I'm an idiot.
    You know you fucked up when Dalliah comes to help.

Mr Lazy 2012

Why aren't you picking two people EVERYONE knows instead of one popular one and one Anime one no one has ever heard of

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    You know you fucked up when Dalliah comes to help.

Mr Lazy 2012
    Totally. I'm the derp master.

By the way, not voting yet because in all the profiles I saw, I couldn't find much actual info on her. I know there's people here, somebody give me some insight into Remilia's powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Vellus View Post
    Why aren't you picking two people EVERYONE knows instead of one popular one and one Anime one no one has ever heard of
    Unless you live under a rock, Touhou is pretty popular, and it's not even an anime, so.. chew on that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remi can manipulate fate, so that sounds like a good way to beat Iron Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Unless you live under a rock, Tohou is pretty popular, and it's not even an anime, so.. chew on that.
    As far as I've seen, it's always been a situation between a very iconic superhero and a secondary character on the one of many popular Animes, which in my opinion isn't fair playing ground when it comes to everyone understanding both powers and capabilities and making a logical vote. When I see Goku for example, he's pretty iconic, but when you see one of the many assistants to a major villain, it may not be entirely recognizable and understood to what capabilities that character has. I've never heard of Tohou, and I'm sure I'm not alone, so I'm voting Iron Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Vellus View Post
    As far as I've seen, it's always been a situation between a very iconic superhero and a secondary character on the one of many popular Animes, which in my opinion isn't fair playing ground when it comes to everyone understanding both powers and capabilities and making a logical vote. When I see Goku for example, he's pretty iconic, but when you see one of the many assistants to a major villain, it may not be entirely recognizable and understood to what capabilities that character has. I've never heard of Tohou, and I'm sure I'm not alone, so I'm voting Iron Man.
    They were popular enough to get in with nominations, that says it all.

Voted remi because honestly, with the power to control fate, blood, demons, etc., how could you lose? :|

Deleted
    Wellknown very pressently active wastern character vs medium obscure eastern character.
    Makes about as much sense as Loki vs Okumura Rin.

What is this touhou thing anyways?
    Anything is "pretty popular" depending on what corner of the internet you are hanging on, doesnt mean its well known to the western players (as is the majority on MMO-C)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Wellknown very pressently active wastern character vs medium obscure eastern character.
    Makes about as much sense as Loki vs Okumura Rin.

What is this touhou thing anyways?
    Anything is "pretty popular" depending on what corner of the internet you are hanging on, doesnt mean its well known to the western players (as is the majority on MMO-C)
    Who was voted in by those SAME western people here on the site. If you missed the nominations, I'm sorry, but there's no use complaining if you're not gonna make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Who was voted in by those SAME western people here on the site. If you missed the nominations, I'm sorry, but there's no use complaining if you're not gonna make any sense.
    Exactly. If she was so unknown by western audience, she wouldn't even be here. Apparently she is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Iron Man: the Metal Super Saiyan
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    Iron Man: the Metal Super Saiyan
    He's not that powerful. Not even close. He can't exactly counter fate, either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Exactly. If she was so unknown by western audience, she wouldn't even be here. Apparently she is.
    One guy in a crowd shouts bomb, everyone is a terrorist?