What Other Markets Could I Get Into?

Right now I completely own the red gem market / JC shuffle market but i was looking for some other markets to get into. I've found for gems that from thursday - monday gem sales are awful for me. Could you list some of the markets your into or that i could get into?

Thanks.

Volatile life to most expensive volatile transmute market. I have 5 x-mute masters and make 12g profit per volatile life I buy, not including procs

Deleted
    I could but you sound rich enough as it is. If you have some common sense its obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by 999tigger View Post
    I could but you sound rich enough as it is. If you have some common sense its obvious.
    Great that helped me so much!..

Deleted
    dunno, but someone controls every red gem on my server, good for me though, i just undercut him by a few gold and he buys me out nearly instantly, easy gold for me

Deleted
    The forums are full of avdice on profitable markets. You seem to lack any degree of imagination or application in diversifting into other markets, which makes you a bit of a one trick pony. Try maximising what you already have to make more profit or just go for the market associated with any profession. Its listed time and again on the forums and just requires common sense. Sometimes its better for you to help yourself and then you might grasp how the ah works rather than just shuffling.

Daily transmute volatile life -> generally anything
    Transmo gear, tailoring/Blacksmitting provides very well in this, for the rest playing the ah on those works well
    Daily scan (or every 3 hours is better) for Disenchant gear.

If you have a cook on a medium crowded server you can sell around 100 fortune cookies per day
    Also watch trade chat i was able to buy 10 pristine hide yesterday for 175g a pop while my ah sells them for 300
    this means i will make around 200g profit per prisine hide while making leg enchants

10+ Year Old Account
    Try the fish market. That's a big one that can affect a ton of people.
    YouTube Channel. TTTT
    "Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go went to do look more like."
    "just cuz u can't comrepehdnable the situational understand in to they of those that spoked to the point in understandable them and then comprehend what their said to them and until then dont spoke."

I know on my market the fish prices per stack is going through the roof. Not sure if its just end of expansion blues, less people playing or what, but stacks that used to go for 100-150g a stack are now 400g + and alot of guilds are still raiding and needing the fish for their feasts. So that's something to look into if you have the ability and patience to fish.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've quite a bit of luck with selling level cata level greens. I buy cheap level 77-84 greens that are worth using for any class/spec and sell them for about 300g each. Seems people are willing to pay alot to get the ilvl to enter instances

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have a blacksmith, I can recommend Belt buckles. You probably keep an eye on the ore markets anyway, so it's just some volatile earth added. I sell anywhere from 10-30 a day with 100g profit each on a rather small and quiet realm. It's not much, but it's just one more item to have that doesn't require you to do much more than you allready do.

If you're looking to get a bit more involved, or already have a second account, Arbitrage is the best way to make yourself some gold.

The general idea is that...
    There's always going to be a price difference between the horde and the alliance on a given item. On my server for example, the red gems you're so fond of are about 80g each on the horde, and 180-200g on the alliance on Tuesdays. So, you buy up the horde ones, and xfer them across the neutral AH with your second account (with either a 1c buyout, or something similarly low to avoid the 15% AH cut on your gold) and sell them over there.

You can't beat the shear number of options using arbitrage, you can sell just about everything because there's usually a price difference (even if it's only 20g) between factions.

This is the big secret that all of the actually rich players (10M+, not the ones that think they're rich with 200k) make most of their money from. The market is almost completely un-saturatable because there are so many different things to sell.

If you're really serious, pick up a second account and give this a whirl. There are a number of addons that can help you keep track of both sides so you know what to buy and sell.

This of course means if you want to get all your gold over to the faction you play, you have to pay the 15% cut on the neutral AH, which can be quite large. However, the profits are generally so high it doesn't matter that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnomegates View Post
    I know on my market the fish prices per stack is going through the roof. Not sure if its just end of expansion blues, less people playing or what, but stacks that used to go for 100-150g a stack are now 400g + and alot of guilds are still raiding and needing the fish for their feasts. So that's something to look into if you have the ability and patience to fish.
    Fish sales on my server are dead. It's literally a dried up market. I've tried cutting down to 90% discount on feast fish, and unless it's Tuesday they don't sell at all.

Sad because I made gold hand over fist on that back in 4.2.

Ore Shuffle
    Red Gem Market
    Bag Market
    Disenchant Market (Look for cheap listed greens to de into mats that sell for more than the green)
    Pets Market (Sell pets from vendors on the AH)
    Cross Faction Arbitrage (sell items higher on the other faction)
    Daily Xmutes (I have 7 alchemists than can do the volatile xmute I usually make about 150-200g a day, not counting procs per alchy)

I do all the above, and I probably make 4-10k a day, more on tues-thurs, good profit late night friday and satu, and slow sunday and monday.

You could also start stockpiling for mop. I am stock piling medium leather-knothide leather, lots and lots of cloth for bags, and inks for new glyphs, as well as other stuff.

I was making more, but since D3 release its slowed down some, but I imagine I will probably be able to gold cap when 5.0 hits and glyphs start going insane.
    Last edited by Playintrafic; 2012-06-23 at 06:04 AM.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Deleted
    PvP (377 crafting items) and obv enchanting are also extremely lucrative.

Quote Originally Posted by medievalman1 View Post
    Volatile life to most expensive volatile transmute market. I have 5 x-mute masters and make 12g profit per volatile life I buy, not including procs

Usually its air. those are the worst to farm.