Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post
    Method got it yesterday while team no life were sleeping.
    So Team No Life will win in the end because Method needs to sleep soon and then Team No Life is killing Diablo
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    People who complain about first kills annoy me far more than people who care about first kills

If people enjoy racing through a game then that's just as valid as the way you enjoy playing a game, it's none of your business to tell them to stop
    If you don't care then don't read the topics!
    This ^ And personally, I'm the type that likes to explore every area and dungeon of the game and just enjoy how random the game is! I'm not in a race, there's no need to be. But if people want to race to beat inferno or get to level 60, let them do so.
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

Deleted
    I respect important kills because it shows dedication in the player(s) and a willingness to be the best. However, I'm thinking recently that it's more a race to see who has the most free time. It's not so much a show of raw skill, just who get's there first, and I don't much care for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I watched him and his team make that kill

Was freaking intense

A Hardcore Inferno clear is going to literally be impossible without ALL the best items in the game. And even then I have my doubts
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave131 View Post
    I watched him and his team make that kill

Was freaking intense

A Hardcore Inferno clear is going to literally be impossible without ALL the best items in the game. And even then I have my doubts
    Depends on the definition of clear. From what i have seen on his stream, they just skip all rares/trash, everything and they just do bosses.
    If you call that a clear, i believe same thing will be done on HC as well.
    Some rare combinations can screw you over really hard, bosses, although having RNG of their own, are still quite predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Aberration View Post
    I downed Act 2 Normal Belial today and I was pretty proud of myself. One of the most fun fights in any Diablo game imo.
    Me too. Virtual high five!

Quote Originally Posted by Brenx View Post
    Depends on the definition of clear. From what i have seen on his stream, they just skip all rares/trash, everything and they just do bosses.
    If you call that a clear, i believe same thing will be done on HC as well.
    Some rare combinations can screw you over really hard, bosses, although having RNG of their own, are still quite predictable.
    Considering how on Hardcore you only get 1 life I'm sure every available shortcut will be taken. I don't like that they call it a full clear when it clearly isn't.

Deleted
    Method are disgusting cheaters.

The only reason why they killed the Bosses so early is because of exploits.

They die through the instance.

1 Dies, the other one ports to him, die, the other ports to that guy and so on. Then they are at the boss, killed him easy(inferno bosses are weak, killed skeletong king, butcher so far with my 4 mann group).

The REAL enemys are the Champions and Elites, and they just skip them.

After all, its fucking lame that the Kills of Method are listed on the frontpage, it has to removed immediately.

So long, Happy Inferno Loot Grinding

Deleted
    wonder how well im doing considering i have had to work and sleep wuldent be suprised if i was in the same location or close to first chapter on the next difficulty.

Same with wow and leveling. these people are going for a world first by staying home drinking energy drinks just to clame a world first. thats fine for 1 night but after 2 days thats just bad. Fastest completion > world first. Time trails are allways most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post
    Method are disgusting cheaters.

The only reason why they killed the Bosses so early is because of exploits.

They die through the instance.

1 Dies, the other one ports to him, die, the other ports to that guy and so on. Then they are at the boss, killed him easy(inferno bosses are weak, killed skeletong king, butcher so far with my 4 mann group).

The REAL enemys are the Champions and Elites, and they just skip them.

After all, its fucking lame that the Kills of Method are listed on the frontpage, it has to removed immediately.

So long, Happy Inferno Loot Grinding
    Maybe Method is doing that, I didn't watch them, but this a lot of what I saw team no life doing also on their stream. Kripp talking about a run spec and trying to figure out how to skip as much trash to gain time. Saw a lot of deaths of them just throwing themselves at mobs to see how they could bypass them.

10+ Year Old Account
    When someone does it as a solo player in infernal, then I will be impressed, from what Ive experienced in hell difficulty is that co-op with 4 is 10 times easier then doing it solo and I would guess its the same with infernal.
    Last edited by Torched; 2012-05-18 at 02:46 AM.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

So sad that people are treating this game like an MMO complete with "world firsts" and all. First time I saw someone say "Guild X downed the butcher" i burst out laughing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder why Method's Wizard uses the signiture spell thunder sparks runed into an orb on their other boss kills(Not belial obviously)? Can't find an answer anywhere

15+ Year Old Account
    Is there a reason why people are racing to world firsts in this game? What's next? It's basically just the same as posting a speedrun on youtube, I guess.

If they were doing it solo, fully clearing dungeons without getting killed or using tricks to bypass enemies, I'd be a bit more impressed, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Trogie View Post
    I don't understand why people care so much about boss kills, the champion and rare packs are a ton harder.
    This... so much this....
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines....

Deleted
    And there goes Azmodan!

Wonder how long it will take them to down diablo now

Who cares. I watched one of these "world first" live streamers last night...vaulting past mobs and throwing down traps while you run away isn't anything impressive. I have no respect for any of these kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Cereyeth View Post
    Who cares. I watched one of these "world first" live streamers last night...vaulting past mobs and throwing down traps while you run away isn't anything impressive. I have no respect for any of these kills.
    yea the bosses are easy they just do more damage and have more health and method and them use wizards to port past champ and rare packs cause theyll get owned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.