New to D3..I have a few Questions.

I have never played any of the Diablo series. I am a long time WOW player so ofcourse the play style was a little weird, but I came in with an open mind. Now I'm at level 17 and I am really enjoying it. My questions are..In this video at about 3:29 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R6VsXmBntE He mentions a "Shared Stash" Is it implemented in game (He was on beta during the video) Can You share items with Your alts through it? My other question is in crafting..Should you craft items that You dont need for skill ups? or do You only gain skill increases by paying for more training?
    Oh and one more question..At level cap will there be things to do, or can you actually beat this game? Thanks
    Last edited by winterfox72; 2012-05-18 at 02:04 AM. Reason: Thought up another question I had.

All your heroes share the same stash for gear (lower than rare), gems, crafting mats etc. Don't craft items you don't need/use. You just train up your BS/JC with gold/recipes. Craft stuff for alts with spare mats if you want. I've found a lot of the crafted stuff to be fair shit though and you get much better drops playing trhough the game.

First and foremost, i am not an expert this is just my conclusions from playing so far (so i may very well be wrong)

Q1) Shared stash, it appears that your stash is shared across all chars on that account, so if ya main is a WD and you dump some monk gear in there, than log onto your monk, you should have that stuff in your stash ready to go

Q2) Crafting - skill ups only comes through payment, only craft what you want otherwise you are just wasting ya matts

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post
    All your heroes share the same stash for gear (lower than rare), gems, crafting mats etc. Don't craft items you don't need/use. You just train up your BS/JC with gold/recipes. Craft stuff for alts with spare mats if you want. I've found a lot of the crafted stuff to be fair shit though and you get much better drops playing trhough the game.
    "Lower than Rare" Is rare the yellow Items?