Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Sweet Jebus look at those shaman chang..... ohhhh

10+ Year Old Account
    "Master of All (New) Raise all primary professions to the maximum skill level."
    Account-wide achievements, or allowing people to learn all proffesions?

Quote Originally Posted by zerovlad View Post
    "Master of All (New) Raise all primary professions to the maximum skill level."
    Account-wide achievements, or allowing people to learn all proffesions?
    Achievements have been account wide for a few weeks now.

those shaman changes look amazing! oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfury View Post
    417 ilvl blues that require lvl 81 and 420 epics that require lvl 85? From where are those items coming?
    My guess? The pre-MoP event. Kind of like the epics from the pre-Cata elemental invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Screwy Maverick View Post
    Are you kidding me? Rip, the combo finisher that I feel defines the whole Feral PVP playstyle, is now a Guardian ability? REALLY?
    That has to be a bugged change. They wouldn't leave cat PVE with only 1 finisher. If they really did make that change you might as well spec guardian and dps bosses that way.

Can whoever datamined these changes double check that one because otherwise the cats are heading to the forums to raise hell.
    Last edited by Evilsithgirl; 2012-05-18 at 04:28 AM.
    Druids- "and they can turn into a mutated seal? how friggen cool is that?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kanzai View Post
    Moar focus on Steady Shot, so glad I can keep my 2p T13 <3 Will be interesting to see if they change it for Cobra Shot as well though or if it's going to be a MM only change. Not enjoying the self-heal nerfs though, seems we will always be the class with the worst self heals in the game :<

stupid selfheal retake. i hate.
    hope they just forget about cobrashot and will add the extra focus soon.

Lvl 90 holiday items make me hopeful for an Aug/Sep release

wtf with the mage abilities, arcane brilliance now only can be casted on one person instead of the whole raid?

taking a step backward blizzard?

Quote Originally Posted by Evilsithgirl View Post
    That has to be a bugged change. They wouldn't leave cat PVE with only 1 finisher. If they really did make that change you might as well spec guardian and dps bosses that way.

Can whoever datamined these changes double check that one because otherwise the cats are heading to the forums to raise hell.
    QFT lol. It's pretty damn obvious as a bug. How am I so sure it's a bug?
    -Because 20%+ of our damage comes from rip on a fight in which it can benefit.
    -Because our mastery is bleed damage, and taking away rip leaves us with Rake and the pitiful bleed on Thrash.
    -Because we'd only have 2 finishers, one of which dumps extra energy based on how much we have.
    -Because it's Useless for guardians (in a sense that it can't be used while tanking, and Blizz won't program around bears in cat form).

DON'T PANIC MY FELLOW KITTEHS. THE SKY IS NOT FALLING........... YET.

OT: Sky Race... sounds quite fun, reminds me of Netherwing. ^_^

I saw the small moonkin armor pic and thought "ohh how exciting" then click on it...and the jockstrap shell killed it for me.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Arms
    Taste for Blood was reworked: In addition, Overpower hits increase the damage of your next Slam by 30% damage. This effect stacks up to 10 times.
    300% or up to 10 stacks on 30% increased damage?

10+ Year Old Account
    Boomy's have a Cup now?

Quote Originally Posted by Rankin View Post
    My guess? The pre-MoP event. Kind of like the epics from the pre-Cata elemental invasion.
    Oh yeah,true,but if I remember correctly those weps from pre cata event were 232 ilvl not 290 or something(might be wrong tho).

I still hope that Rip thingy is just a bug,otherwise we are going to play like rogues doing now w/o rupture in their rotation.
    Last edited by Shadowfury; 2012-05-18 at 04:58 AM.

Always recruiting exceptional players! Visit http://www.klr-guild.eu/ for more info.

This build contains some nice music as well. Along with the male pandaren voiceovers.

dat crotch plate

Orc Microphone and Troll Guitar?! Hell yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Moorden View Post
    Brewfest stuff? That means there's a good chance that MoP will be out before then...
    exact same thing I said. this seems like a good indicator that MoP will be out by September.

Moonkin Armor gave me a great laugh!

hope that armored boomkin gets a diff look come release