Deleted

Relative full server (US)

So...after the diablo launch my server, the third one, is completely dead again. It`s like a graveyard, some visitors that are silent but the majority is dead.

Now I'm looking for a fourth one to level another char...a server, that seems to hold back every crisis....like the failed game at launch, like failed 1.2...where the playerbase is not melting that far away...please help me, I would love you for that. Every friend I was talking to has the same problems

Deleted
    http://www.torstatus.net/

is your friend

The Fatman is the answer.

Well, if you're not looking for a "very heavy" pop you could try Harbinger (PVE) or Swiftsure (PVP)... There are others that generally have a standard pop.
    I rerolled on Fatman and I regret nothing!

... I think I'll have to pay to get my 50 over there though. Doubt the initial free transfers will be eligible for Fatman.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It seems Fatman is the only answer. I rerolled Jedi Covenant, which had been the 4th highest for the last few months. Everything has been great, but with Tera and now Diablo, it's dying too. I don't have the patience to reroll a Bounty Hunter for the 3rd time, so I'm going to be done with the game until they give solutions to pops and FP queues, so there is something to do other than dailies and non productive chat spams.

Yea the only time I have logged onto swtor this last week was for ops. However, once Diablo isn't all shiny anymore and stuff I wil be back to playing lots again. I am sure other people probably fall into that category as well.

Harbinger is not the server you are looking for. Between Aussies moving off, Tera and D3 it's a barren dust bowl. So ends my time in SWTOR after 3 rerolls. Even with 2 mos of play time left, I'm removing it from the hard drive and just going to play Tera & D3, myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelfin View Post
    Harbinger is not the server you are looking for. Between Aussies moving off, Tera and D3 it's a barren dust bowl. So ends my time in SWTOR after 3 rerolls. Even with 2 mos of play time left, I'm removing it from the hard drive and just going to play Tera & D3, myself.
    I'm in the exact same boat mate. Kinda sad, but nothing we can do. Hopefully they can do something awesome asap to bring us back.

Why is presicely Fatman the one server that everyone migrated to? what does it has? did everyone just agreed subconsciously to move there?

Also, acording to Torstatus, Jedi Covenant is still the third heaviest non-pvp server there is. And it doesn't shows that big a difference between it and Fatman.

(I loathe pvp realms, :S but I guess they're just not my cup of tea)

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

10+ Year Old Account
    All I can tell you is that when I rerolled to Jedi Covenant, it was so good that I was advocating it in many threads such as these. PvP queues were instant, always 150-200 in the fleet, and lots of groups forming.

The last couple of weeks PvP queues take up to 10 minutes to pop, preventing anyone with a time constraint from even doing the newly changed, easier daily without winning 3 in a row. Groups are impossible to find on the fleet, which has dropped to 70 people online at peak times.

Dailies take so long, since they are spread out and you have to deal with tons of loading screens. Even playing 6 hours a night after work, I cannot accomplish every daily needed to "advance" my character. I was all for rerolling, but now that I have done it and watched another server begin the rapid descent to death, I have a very sour taste in my mouth.

I have a combined 400 levels worth of mains and alts and I realize until the problem is solved, this is not going to work. Tere are other games I can play for as little as an hour at a time where I feel like I actually accomplished something...give me 6-8 hours and the progress is felt and noticed immensely.

damn =/ that's tough.

For now I'm not really experiencing any problems since I'm not 50 yet, thus all those concerns about groups for heroics/ops/wz/daylies aren't affecting me for the time being. But I am concerned about what will happen once I get to 50. I'm in Canderous Ordo and so far, the server isn't that bad. On every planet there's at least 30 to 50 people, and I've seen at peak times up to 170 people on the fleet.

Idk.. I think after Diablo loses some of it's shiny people will be back to playing it more. Definitely the case for me anyways, though I am not really the type to keep playing diablo to grind out the best gear and stuff. I just want to see the story.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Idk.. I think after Diablo loses some of it's shiny people will be back to playing it more. Definitely the case for me anyways, though I am not really the type to keep playing diablo to grind out the best gear and stuff. I just want to see the story.
    But GW2 will follow and a lot of people only playing until gw comes out...there will be the next major player loss

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JajaBongs View Post
    But GW2 will follow and a lot of people only playing until gw comes out...there will be the next major player loss
    Well D3 is already settling down so its impact on TOR should mostly dissipate next week. I figure GW2 is still a ways away and I don't expect Secret World, June I think, will have that much of an impact. The biggest drain I suspect will actually be from May 25th as, if I recall correctly, that is when TOR's free month is up. Hopefully they'll have 1.3 on the test server by then and be making enough noise about "transfers coming" to keep more servers from spiraling down into "barren wasteland" territory.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Some possible good news. Info on the group finder and transfers might be coming out next week.

http://torwars.com/2012/05/18/stephen-reid/

Quote Originally Posted by ravenshaelo View Post
    The Fatman is the answer.
    I tried Fatman the other day for a couple hours and it had quite the awful community. People talking about the stupidest things in chat, people insulting each other, people rude in groups.

It was certainly a case of quantity not equaling quality. It was like a whole server of barrens chat and the worst people from WoWs LFD (people who are jerks because they don't have to face up to people in real life)

Sad to see/hear of so many people abandoning ship on swtor for worse games.
    Last edited by VenomousCarnage; 2012-05-19 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    All I can tell you is that when I rerolled to Jedi Covenant, it was so good that I was advocating it in many threads such as these. PvP queues were instant, always 150-200 in the fleet, and lots of groups forming.

The last couple of weeks PvP queues take up to 10 minutes to pop, preventing anyone with a time constraint from even doing the newly changed, easier daily without winning 3 in a row. Groups are impossible to find on the fleet, which has dropped to 70 people online at peak times.

Dailies take so long, since they are spread out and you have to deal with tons of loading screens. Even playing 6 hours a night after work, I cannot accomplish every daily needed to "advance" my character. I was all for rerolling, but now that I have done it and watched another server begin the rapid descent to death, I have a very sour taste in my mouth.

I have a combined 400 levels worth of mains and alts and I realize until the problem is solved, this is not going to work. Tere are other games I can play for as little as an hour at a time where I feel like I actually accomplished something...give me 6-8 hours and the progress is felt and noticed immensely.
    Jedi Covenant isn't that bad, I think the current issue with JC is that many people are rolling alts right now, I'm leveling a Sith Warrior myself right now and I noticed Dromund Kaas and Balmorra to have about 30-50 people during when I was leveling on those planets, and I can make a guess that it's a similar situation for the Republic on Coruscant and Taris. Also a possible reason why it's hard to find groups on certain servers is just not a matter of population size, but perhaps for the reason that it is also extremely boring to just sit around fleet spamming chat for groups so people just go off and do other things. So I'm hoping that the group finder that Bioware is putting together is actually good cause if not then people wont use it just like they're not taking time to bother looking for groups.

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousCarnage View Post
    I tried Fatman the other day for a couple hours and it had quite the awful community. People talking about the stupidest things in chat, people insulting each other, people rude in groups.

It was certainly a case of quantity not equaling quality. It was like a whole server of barrens chat and the worst people from WoWs LFD (people who are jerks because they don't have to face up to people in real life)

Sad to see/hear of so many people abandoning ship on swtor for worse games.
    This right here, coupled with the fact that its a pvp server (where I can't just sit back and enjoy my questing without some bored lvl 50 jerk ganking me) are the reasons I will NEVER roll on fatman, no matter how ugly the situation gets.