Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

D3 killed my server!

Just did a /who in Org and did not even get the max list of 49 players, at peak hours. I know there are really small servers out there, but mine has a medium population and I've never seen this before. Months of 4.3 + D3 and my server is noticeably smaller, which is kind of sad in a way.

Anyone else have their server impacted from the D3 launch?

Please remember that I'm NOT complaining!
    Last edited by plantation; 2012-05-19 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Forgot the general IQ of forums

10+ Year Old Account
    Accept it, until mists of pandaria comes out, wow will be massively slow for a few more months. Might as well find something else to entertain yourself, since blizzard promise of bringing the new expansion out sooner then wrath - cata just fell on its face.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2012-05-18 at 02:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Except it, until mists of pandaria comes out, wow will be massively slow for a few more months. Might as well find something else to entertain yourself, since blizzard promise of bringing the new expansion out sooner then wrath - cata just fell on its face.
    Here comes the grammar nazi, it's accept, not except.

Please do not police grammar or spelling
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-05-18 at 02:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JaeRR View Post
    Here comes the grammar nazi, it's accept, not except.
    well played sir

Quote Originally Posted by plantation View Post
    Just did a /who in Org and didn't even get the max list of 49 players, at peak hours. I know there are really small servers out there, but mine has a medium population and I've never seen this before. Months of 4.3 + D3 and my server is noticeably smaller, which is kind of sad in a way.

Anyone else have their server impacted from the D3 launch?
    Not really. My server is medium population and it's always completely dead in the morning and early afternoon. Come dinner time, it's been normal as can be.

10+ Year Old Account
    You had to have seen this coming. D3 is free to try. Or take a break for a few months. Summer time.

Makes it easier to get Poseidus and TLPD though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    And yet here we are.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...People are still playing WoW? 4.3 has been out now for almost six months! Not to mention it will be out for another two months so that the DS buff will reach 30% Add another 1-2 months on top of that for the pre MOP world event. It's ICC all over again... You can't blame people that want to play something new rather than play the same shit month after month after month.

15+ Year Old Account
    Am I really the only person who enjoyed cata?

Quote Originally Posted by Rifter View Post

yea.......

10+ Year Old Account

ehh it wasnt bad so much as boring.... i mean there has been an obvious theme in each dungeon. Thats not bad so much as the fact that doing so much as entering FL instills a hate buried so deep 6monthes of DS hasnt dredged it up... at least dragon soul had a few different areas such as EoE,the old god mouthes and the DW fight

If you think its empty now, wait until GW 2 comes out as well. Wow will be empty until MoP hits.

I massively enjoyed T11, that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzgerald77 View Post
    ...People are still playing WoW? 4.3 has been out now for almost six months! Not to mention it will be out for another two months so that the DS buff will reach 30% Add another 1-2 months on top of that for the pre MOP world event. It's ICC all over again... You can't blame people that want to play something new rather than play the same shit month after month after month.
    Yes people are still playing WoW. Why are you surprised?

10+ Year Old Account
    Tier 11 and Firelands were the shit!! Everything else they put out was either just filler or garbage (DS)

Deleted
    It's not a DIII release that killed wow but lack of new content, it's always like that close to the end of xpack, people might've had enough of grinding the same raid for months.
    I enjoyed all tiers, this xpack but after certain point it's just not fun to kill the same guy every week, for a purple piece that never dropps and which will be replaced within 2 or 3 lvls of MoP
    Last edited by mmocc3ed71bf3e; 2012-05-18 at 03:07 AM.

Trade chat is so quiet!

My advice: now is the perfect time to farm for Aeonaxx/Camel Hoarder/Poseidus ^_^

Any big popular game that appeals to the same demographics would do the same

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Trade chat is so quiet!

My advice: now is the perfect time to farm for Aeonaxx/Camel Hoarder/Poseidus ^_^
    This! And hunting treasure chests is finally viable as a leveling alternative :3 Though no one will buy that loot you get, yet.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Dont worry, everything is going to be back to normal next week