Deleted

Does anyone else experience problems with the Auction House?

Basically, whenever I seach for something specific, as in 'max buyout' or a specific level range, I get the search result 'No items found', even though I know they're there as they show under the recommended items as I open the action house. I simply can't do a search that'll produce any results, no matter how generic the search is.

I was having problems last night. Any search would time out and return no results, and if I did it again, instant results. Seemed better this morning.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

10+ Year Old Account
    For me it's about 4 times out of 5 I get no results no matter what I'm looking for. It's still awfully glitchy.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    I was having problems last night. Any search would time out and return no results, and if I did it again, instant results. Seemed better this morning.
    Ah, that seems to be working. Thanx a bunch!

It's related to usage spikes, I think. When home yesterday I had zero issues. But from 7-10pm EST I get serious lag both in the AH and to a lesser extent, the game itself.
    If your purchase is hanging or not moving to your stash, just restart the AH client. Usually that fixes it.

Deleted
    i get no items found no matter what i search

I had the same problem last night from 12-4am last EST last night. Searches would take 30-50 seconds to complete with no results. I would instantly hit the search button again and the results would pop up.

However when I was trying to put the lists in order using DPS and buyout prices, it would do another search and take another 30-50 seconds. Half the time I would get the items results in the order I desired, the other half it would make me start the whole search over from square one.

I'll just suck it up and live with it this week as it's better than Blizzard taking the servers down yet again.

The Euro AH ain't working, it sucks lol

Whenever I specify anything like level range, quality, desired stats, I get no results (or it keeps searching for ages). Searching by type only returns results immediatly. So yeah, it's not working quite right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    For me it's about 4 times out of 5 I get no results no matter what I'm looking for. It's still awfully glitchy.

Same here.

It was working fine for me on Wednesday night, but last night I was running into the "no items found" thing. But, if you leave everything the same and hit search again, after the "no items found", the results would pop up. Unfortunately, you couldn't sort or you'd lose it again. I ended up using specific enough searches that I was able to buy and list a couple of items.

Deleted
    To be honest I'm pretty glad that they've pushed the RMAH release back a bit, the AH is buggy as hell and lags a lot, and sometimes seems to be totally offline for me.

There was a blue post on it a couple of hours ago. They're trying to fix something, so there might be outages while they're doing it. Game servers won't be affected.