401 legendary 7/8h mage 4th plat madness

hello i am currently seeking a guild as my current guild is disbanding, i currently reside on us stormrage alliance , and would greatly love to stay on the server , but if the offer is good enough i can migrate.

i am currently 7/8h, I've seen 4th platform madness multiple times.

i play arcane/fire (prefer arcane as I've been raiding 10ms all expac and provide the buff and know the encounters as the spec)

lf a guild that is 7/8h or 8/8 h

im loyal, my raid times can match whatever your raid times are, and i always show up.

armory, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...orgus/advanced
    i can be contacted via this thread or by real id @ adamlovezu@live.com

must be alliance(if horde , i would need help with the xfer) ty for reading have a great day
    Last edited by cyborgen; 2012-05-24 at 09:29 PM.

bump thx to all who contacted me so far.

Hi cyborgen, we are currently looking for great DPS of the legendary variety for MoP and current farm content. Please feel free to review the information below and contact us for any further questions!

<Regen> is a progression oriented 25-man raiding guild on the Magtheridon US-PvP-EST realm

Formed in February of 2011, our founders were united under the simple belief that competitive raiding should require exceptional performance, not excessive time. Our leadership comes from a long history of high-end raiding and work to ensure that all raids, progression and farm, run smoothly.

The members of <Regen> set and maintain high standards so that we raid for shorter periods of time while remaining competitive in progression content. Don’t waste our time, we won’t waste yours.

----------------------

Our current recruitment needs are as follows:

• Healers of all forms, shapes and sizes
    • Ranged DPS (DTR is not a must but will help greatly)
    • All exceptional applicants (really)

Exceptional raiders are encouraged to apply regardless of recruitment status. Most guilds say this, but don't actually follow through - we do.

Applicants should be mature, intelligent, and talented players that are both self-motivated and self-sufficient. They should be able to communicate very well and listen to “on the fly” instructions and adjust accordingly. Applicants should be experienced raiders and have a very firm grasp on how to excel at their class in raids. Please be geared appropriately or have a great reason as to why you are behind in gear.

Raid times are 9pm-12am during the week, 8pm-12am Sundays. All times are EST. Raid days include:

• Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday (Adding in MoP)
    • Sunday
    • Monday

Currently, due to farm we are raiding only one day a week. However, we do ask that your raid availability fits our full progression schedule.

Start times reflect first pull time; invites are typically extended 10-15 minutes beforehand. Raid times and days change depending on content cleared for the week. We expect all of our raiders to have extremely high attendance (90% or better) and come prepared with flasks, food, elixirs and potions to every single raid. Communication via Ventrilo and a microphone are mandatory, as is the ability to shut up when told to.

Application templates and other relevant information to the guild and you, future raider, can be found on regen-guild.org/

For additional questions please contact the following great people in game: Lemistio, Seraphia, Laekoth, Ohlreic or Aelianna
    For quick questions or general information feel free to add to realID: elenaser at msn dot com

We look forward to seeing your applications!

Hello Cyborgus

We are an Alliance guild < Coherence > Stormrage server. Guild Progression is 5/8 Heroic. We are currently recruiting for our 25 man team, and have a spot open for a Mage.
    Raid times are Tuesday - Thursday 9:45pm-1am EST (6:45pm-10pm PST)

A little about us:

Coherence is a group of adult, mature raiders that share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule. We take raiding seriously and progress quickly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance!

For more information look us up on wowprogress com

If you are interested, please go to our website and register with the player's name you wish to raid. Click on Recruitment Tab to complete the application. (coherence(dot)wowstead(dot)com)
    You can also contact me via Real ID

You can contact: Our Recruiting Officer Naviaa, or any of our other Officers: Egonomic, Vylanis, Rootee, or Hamwater in game.

Thank you,
    Naviaa (Real ID: rod629shop(at)ca(dot)rr(dot)com)

<Triumph>

Who we are:
    Triumph is currently 100% focused on 10man heroic progression We raid 11 hours a week. Our goal for MoP is to remain one of the fastest progressing guilds on the server currently set as 3rd. Mostly comprised of college students.

Current Progression:
    8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul bosses killed.

Raid Times during progression (subject to change come MoP)
    All times are PST which is the server time zone
    Wednesday - 7:00pm - 10:00pm
    Friday - 7:00pm - 11:00pm
    Saturday - 7:00pm - 11:00pm

We 'prefer' near perfect attendance from new applicants.
    Recruitment:
    We will always welcome very exceptional applications, so feel free to apply even if your class is not listed. All applicants must have 390+ ilvl.

Vent interview is required. We're big on communication around here - it has proven to be a good tool in cutting out drama and other miscellaneous nonsense. No need to be shy, we just want to know who we're inviting to join, and we want you to know us.

We plan to be actively working on hard modes as soon as normals are cleared. If this isn't your goal, then Triumph is probably not the place for you. If it is, and you know your stuff, feel free to message us for more info. Coming MoP, we will also be aiming to get into raiding the first week raids are available, so leveling you're toon and gearing up in those heroics will be essential for progression.

We ask that you must

- Be raid ready & aware,
    - Know the fights & have done your research,
    - Be good at your job & willing to learn from mistakes,
    - Have a positive & professional attitude.
    - Not bring any drama into the guild or raid
    - Have a high maturity level as we do not tolerate people that dont care
    - Be willing to spend the raid time alotted devoted to progression

www.triumphnerzhul.wowstead.com
    hit "apply" and fill out an app. We will contact you. thank you!

<Crits> of Mal'Ganis is seeking an exceptional mage for MoP and beyond! Friday and Saturday nights, currently 8/8H 10m. Visit our website http://showusyourcrits.org for details.