Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Pandaren Male Emote Sounds, Theramore Scenario Preview, Blue Posts, The Daily Blink

Diablo 3 - RMAH Release Date, Jeweler Will Not Add Sockets, Blue Posts, and Portrait of a Champion Winners

Pandaren Male Emote Sounds
    The Pandaren Male finally had sounds added to go with the emotes!

Theramore's Fall Scenario Preview
    During the last build, scenarios were enabled for ~15 minutes, allowing us to start on the Horde Theramore Isle scenario. Unfortunately they were disabled before we were able to complete it.

Important: This is a very early preview of something that wasn't ready for testing.

Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Horde Scenario Steps
    • To the Waterline! - Rig powder barrels on all six ships.
    • The Blastmaster - Inform Blastmaster Sparkfuse of your success.
    • Gryphon, Down - Slay Baldruc and his gryphons.
    • Tanks for Nothing! - Destroy Big Bessa and sabotage any unmanned tanks.
    • Fly, Spy! - Slay Hedric Evencane and free Thalen Songweaver from Foothold Citadel.
    Alliance Scenario Steps
    • Find Jaina - Find Jaina Proudmoore in the ruins of Theramore.
    • Cleansing the Filth - Destroy any remaining horde in the ruins of Theramore.
    • Destroy the Destroyer - Destroy the Horde siege engine at the west gate.
    • The Last Stand - Protect Jaina while she attunes to the Focusing Iris.
    • Welcome to Theramore - Defeat the Horde in the harbor.

Blue Posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    BattleTag™ Free Name Change Update
    During the Diablo III Open Beta Weekend in April, a number of players opted to use their one free BattleTag nickname change in order to try to participate in the beta test. We recognize that in their excitement to try to get into the game, some players did not fully realize how BattleTags would integrate with Diablo III or that the number of free changes was limited, and they ended up choosing nicknames that they weren't happy with.

To help address these concerns, we've done a one-time refresh of the free BattleTag name change feature on all Battle.net accounts, so that everyone once again has one free BattleTag name change to use at their discretion.

This means that if you already used your original free change, you will now have another opportunity to change your BattleTag nickname. If you did not use your free BattleTag name change or have not yet created a BattleTag, you will still only be able to change your BattleTag once for free.

To set or change your BattleTag nickname, log in to Battle.net Account Management, head to the Account > Summary page, and look for the Create or Change option under Account Details. As a reminder, BattleTags aren't unique, so you can pick any name you like as long as it adheres to the BattleTag Naming Policy. For more information, see the BattleTag FAQ and Battle.net website page.

Remember, your BattleTag serves as your public identity when playing Diablo III, meaning you'll be identified in groups and in chat by your BattleTag -- choose your BattleTag wisely! (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Druid (Forums)
    Balance Druid Concerns
    We are in fact experimenting with adding Insect Swarm back to the rotation. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Inferno Azmodan Defeated
    Method has taken on Inferno Azmodan and defeated him!

The Daily Blink - Wait, This Isn’t Brill
    The Daily Blink demonstrates what happens when you make a mage angry.

Last edited by chaud; 2012-05-19 at 10:34 PM.

Pandaren voices sound pretty weird. I guess it takes some time getting used to.

I forgot WoW existed til this popped up on Twitter. Diablo 3... Diablo 3... Diablo 3...

Nice, but I'd like it if there was a little more exclamation in the pandren voice. Specifically the "flee"

10+ Year Old Account
    That is not a bag.

15+ Year Old Account
    That bag rant is the greatest thing I have ever heard. It best find its way into the game somehow.
    Last edited by Travio; 2012-05-19 at 05:56 AM.

that is not a bag, does it even look like a bag?!

Love the male pandaren voice. That "bag" emote is the single best emote I've ever heard in my entire life. I swear to god. It better make it to live. :I

10+ Year Old Account
    Note... never do /beg while playing a male pandaren. *takes out earphones*

--

....are Battle Tags only for Diablo?

In the azmodan (inferno) kill, is it just me, or is the mage using an auto clicker program? Watch where the mouse clicks are when he's moving, and then when firing, just simply holding shift.

Quote Originally Posted by Melilithia View Post
    are Battle Tags only for Diablo?
    Nope, this patch added support for them in the UI, but you can supposedly use them on live as well, as long as you add the friend through D3.

10+ Year Old Account
    I literally laughed so hard that I was crying when I heard that bag emote. If that gets removed, ever, I will probably cry all the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    The bag one...

the emote that NOBODY WILL EVER HEAR. EVER.

Deleted
    great. the emotes-sounds are well-made.
    now i hope for some as-well /joke & /flirt... and yes, i was totally dissapointd by the goblin ones

Holy cow do they not sleep? I havent had the time yet to get to and beat azmodan in normal mode yet haha.

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    I forgot WoW existed til this popped up on Twitter. Diablo 3... Diablo 3... Diablo 3...
    It seems you got beat by lemonBaby im sorry for your loss.

Picture is Armory.

Ugh. Is that Metzen doing a bad Chinese accent? And why isn't /sorry, "A thousand apologies?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Nope, this patch added support for them in the UI, but you can supposedly use them on live as well, as long as you add the friend through D3.
    So they're unable to be used if you only have WoW.

Great.
    My Main is Melithiria (90 Lock)

The Left-Hand Path is the brightest path I have ever walked upon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferledon View Post
    In the azmodan (inferno) kill, is it just me, or is the mage using an auto clicker program? Watch where the mouse clicks are when he's moving, and then when firing, just simply holding shift.
    Also at the very beginning of the fight (stopped video to reply) the mage has an action bar with 1 ability on it, then it switches to a bar with all 4... is this something I don't know about in game or some other program?
    I make videos of SimCity mainly, but am open to suggestions; check me out!

YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheArcan...?feature=guide
    Twitter - https://twitter.com/TheArcaneBagel

10+ Year Old Account
    the lack of contractions (I CANNOT DO THAT YET! I DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH MANA!) worries me that Fem Pandas are going to have the same lack of contractions.

Then again I'm worried they're going to hire the Japanese voice actress that did Orihime Inoue for the Fem Pandas.