Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WilanRohling View Post
    Also at the very beginning of the fight (stopped video to reply) the mage has an action bar with 1 ability on it, then it switches to a bar with all 4... is this something I don't know about in game or some other program?
    That's the Mages 'Archon' skill, you only get the three attacks when you change into it. apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by WilanRohling View Post
    Also at the very beginning of the fight (stopped video to reply) the mage has an action bar with 1 ability on it, then it switches to a bar with all 4... is this something I don't know about in game or some other program?
    That's Archon form, it gives you a separate action bar when you use it.

As far as an auto-clicker program, it doesn't look like it. He's just giving his shift key a workout.

Let me guess, it's effing Metzen doing the voices again. He writes fanfiction grade characters and does funny voices for a living. Probably makes more than the real artists and game designers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde destroyed Theramore!!? They will pay with their lives!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Love the bag rant. That's hilarious. Hope it makes it to live. And not in a quest somewhere. Scratch that. I'll take it in a quest somehow. Just let it make it to live.

First congratulations to method. Second I love the emotes and voice of male panda and third I don't even want to see this quest.

HAH! That bag thing, brilliant. I love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dat bag emote... just dat bag emote. Make it so number one.

need new ship models, same goes for aeroplanes. old models are so ugly and stick out like a sore thumb in the new zones.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Then again I'm worried they're going to hire the Japanese voice actress that did Orihime Inoue for the Fem Pandas.
    yeah they should hire rie kugimiya.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rie_Kugimiya

Why are boss kills in an action game front page news? Should have had Dungeon Siege 3 boss kills up there too and maybe even Dragon Age 2, when that stuff was recent. Seriously.

I hope the Bag part will make it into the game, no idea how or as what but I just want it

Unhappy

Can someone tell me what he was saying in the bag emote? I'm a little hard on the hearing after the accident, but it sounded like something I would have wanted to comprehend.

A private message would be preferred.
    Last edited by AngelXero; 2012-05-19 at 08:52 AM.

Im thinking how You can check that those guys are "world first" ? Maybe there is someone who not reading mmoc and he done already full d3 on inferno... ?

Deleted
    OMG!
    Am I mistaken, or that male voice resembles Boubouille at one point?
    Like saying: “I could agree with you, but then we both be wrong!”
    You know, where he says pandas own, and someone replies with: “Pandas sucks!” or something in that line. Then he replies: “I could agree with you, but then we both be wrong.”
    Or is that a common used phrase and I’ve just never heard it before :P?

Quote Originally Posted by Masternewt View Post
    Why are boss kills in an action game front page news? Should have had Dungeon Siege 3 boss kills up there too and maybe even Dragon Age 2, when that stuff was recent. Seriously.
    Because Method need thier E-peen stroked. That is all.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've never known the /beg emote to have any sound associated with it...now I know why...it's freaking obnoxious.

The Pandaren voices sound a lot like the Draenei male voices. Fortunately, I only like Draenei males out of those races.

that beg emote is the single best thing ever! im dead serious it makes me laugh so hard i almost fell out of my chair.

Deleted
    They sound good enough. Could have sounded more like the Pandaren Brewmaster hero from WC3 but what the heck.