Thread: Inferno Loot.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zechs-cenarius View Post
    Cool story. Now link a video with a barb in INFERNO soloing a champ in ACT 2+. NOT A BOSS. A CHAMPION. Till then...get outta here with that garbage.
    Seen his buffs?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Cool story. Now link a video with a barb in INFERNO soloing a champ in ACT 2+. NOT A BOSS. A CHAMPION. Till then...get outta here with that garbage.
    Stop being retarded and check out his buffs. He got 5 stacks, wich means he've killed loads of champion packs. Go away.

Deleted
    Okay tards, Act 1 is piece of cake. Really. Act 2 however is like getting a haircut by freddy kruger on LSD, probably not fun at all but really painful.

Mod Edit: Infracted.
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2012-05-25 at 09:39 AM.

What? I know I'm a wizard (starting act2 atm), but my monk friend is midway through Act 2 and my barb friend is in act 3. You really have to go for a shield, and stack up resistances, a lot, I mean a lot.

Here you go: http://www.twitch.tv/nl_kripp/b/319057181

And I saw him soloing act 3 yesterday on his stream, stop crying and farm better gear.

EDIT: he's doing it right now if you are interested.
    Last edited by Deivid; 2012-05-25 at 01:55 AM.

Out of all the good gear on the AH now, there is still so much better RNG stats out there waiting to be found. Keep grinding it out, that's what this game is about.

All I can remember is doing pindleskin runs for hours every day just for a chance at gear. This is just the beginning!!!!

On my DH I farm act 1 from the halls of agony up the the butcher. I only have about 25k hp and 22k dps but I have no issues with most packs aside from invulnerable minions (don't have enough damage that jumps through them to the master so it enrages and dot kills me) and reflect damage (killable but takes alot of pots) Got a mace with 922 dps to drop last night off a pack before the warden. Was nice, if only i didn't get 1 shot by the butchers aoe chains every time I'd be pushing harder to get to act 2. (what type of damage is it? hits me for 27k if i knew what type it was i could stack resist for it and hopefully kill him) but back on topic I've had lots of luck farming the halls of agony in act 1 inferno on my DH

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deivid View Post
    Here you go: http://www.twitch.tv/nl_kripp/b/319057181

And I saw him soloing act 3 yesterday on his stream, stop crying and farm better gear.

EDIT: he's doing it right now if you are interested.
    Thanks for this. Good to see I'm doing what hes doing... just need a piece or two and I'll be set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kripp soloed all of inferno on a barb, your wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Muraza View Post
    Kripp soloed all of inferno on a barb, your wrong.
    Not everything, he soloed diablo yes, but everything else in act 4 is still out of reach.

The Butcher isnt even close to being anywhere near as hard as champion packs in in act2. I burn through all of act 1 easily for the 5 stack neph buff but I still have packs I avoid in act 2. No one can kill just any pack that spawns, there are combos that are not killable even by the best players in the world, they did avoid them afterall. The only boss in the game that is even remotely hard compared to elite and champion packs is inferno Diablo, and really, who cant solo him by now other than players not in inferno.

Or you can play around with builds+gear and figure out like some people post that you are better to stack resistance.
    surely its impossible that people are doing that and taking 80% less damage due to that

Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    He has 5 Nephalem valour buffs on him.... that means he had killed 5 packs without changing his skills before the boss.
    Please watch the video before you make a comment like that ffs.
    for all you know he died about 80 times and spent like 20k in repairs b4 he got the 5 stack
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    for all you know he died about 80 times and spent like 20k in repairs b4 he got the 5 stack
    To keep that 5 stacks, you cannot die and you cannot change your spec.

This means he killed at LEAST 5 packs in a row without a single death.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

for literally the entirety of act 1 as a decently geared barbarian you can use the wrath of the berserker insanity earthquake strat and kill almost every elite pack solo. i don't have the sickest gear, let alone even the best gear even act 1 can provide, but i slaughter elites and every boss in act 1 this way. act 2 is a different story. shit gear will cause bees to hit you for 9k per bee. fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post

you can die. you can die and repair and die and keep dying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post

You just can't change your spec or leave the game (or change acts). You can die as many times as you want in that allotted time.

The big problem with inferno is that some packs are unkillable for one class and easy as hell for another. While I do like the randomness of the zones/gear/packs something needs to be addressed about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post
    So...since the Chest in Act 2, inferno, got fixed and Method could keep all the stuff(lol blizzard and lol mmochamp for posting the exploited kills on frontpage), whats the best way to Farm gear?

At this Point, you cant kill a single Yellow or Blue mob, so you have to grind for about 3/4~ Hours for 1 yellow item which 120 dps in Act 1.

Maybe Ranges can do, but its impossible for melee. Even in full tank , you lost 7-8k dps and dropps to 4500~dps. This causes a problem: you cant Kill any Champion/Elite mob before its enrages.
    >Implying you would survived that long.

No Flaming or Whining here, but Inferno is not "Hard", its just Unplayable as Melee. So what do? Whats the best way to obtain gear?

Keep in mind you need atleast 30k DPS, 65k(30k as range) HP and about 60% dmg reduce to kill blue/yellow mobs.
    I'm a melee, killing act 1 and 2, all packs, all bosses.

Wut

hahahahaha i wanted to see all this whining when they said inferno was gonna be almost impossible; but i thought naaa blizzard doesnt do this anymore they wont they have to appeal to the casual gamer; glad i was wrong and im looking forward to getting my ass kicked on inferno!!!!!!!!! yeah!

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just bring back Iron Maiden and Perfect Skulls and the universe will balance itself out.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.