Thread: Inferno Loot.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Katjezz View Post
    We didnt "rush". i can farm act 1/2 at Inferno, but only the white mobs.

Do YOU play Inferno?

My Gear:
    Monk
    Weapon is a 2 hand Staff with 766dps.
    i Have 40k life. 47%avoidance
    68%dmg reduce through Armor.
    16829dps. 94 resistance to all dmg sources which is the max, 25%.

Even Method was forced to Farm this chest because Elite/Champions are not Hard, those mobs are ust unkillable. Its Impossible, not more, not less.
    Some yellow blue mobs are killable, but ONLY which these boni:

More Life
    Vortex
    Fast

This boni are no problem, but as on of these show up, no way

Immortal
    Jail
    Arcane
    Fire/Magma
    Firechains
    blocker+ice

Its just Impossible.

And here starts the Problem, these mobs dropp the best Gear, but you cant kill them.
    Even method keeps avoiding them, watch the stream.

"Hell Farming".
    Rofl. yeah i guess lvl 52 items with 150dps are great for inferno.
    /eyeroll. yeah that's right, because my lvl 53 dh, doesn't have a lvl 47 xbow with 287dps on it before any of the extra stats and I found that in Act1 Hell
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    And, on a more hostile sidenote that I can't put in a news post. Seriously, who the fuck takes mmowned as a reliable source to the point where news sites will just repost it without any double check? Now I'm sad, or mad, or both. I don't know. >
    Thanks Boub for this epic sig! lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post

Watch this then say "its impossible".
    That guy has 5 Nephalem buffs on him and he is playing inferno solo as a Barb no less, you can also see the loot he gets when he kills the Butcher with 5 buffs on him.
    I almost crapped myself when i saw he used the same skills and abilities as i do on my barb O.o except i still have ancients down instead of battle cry, only dif tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmifias View Post
    I almost crapped myself when i saw he used the same skills and abilities as i do on my barb O.o except i still have ancients down instead of battle cry, only dif tho.
    I've killed the butcher 12 times today solo...is this supposed to be hard?

Quote Originally Posted by Zechs-cenarius View Post
    Cool story. Now link a video with a barb in INFERNO soloing a champ in ACT 2+. NOT A BOSS. A CHAMPION. Till then...get outta here with that garbage.
    K.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFflS3IUCpc

OT: If you're having problems in Inferno, try a couple of things.

1) Change your skills up. As a DH, I blew through normal, NM, and Hell without a problem. Got to inferno, decided my build didn't help, changed a few abilities, and now it's cakewalk.

2) Farm gear. Pretty simple. I personally farmed for more damage, rather than survival(got 1 shot regardless of HP/resist). Might be a bit different for melee.

3) Don't give up on a pack when you die.

4) Change your playstyle against rares/champions. I was used to standing there and burning them, but in Inferno, not possible. A lot of the melee I play with learn to kite and whatnot. They do quite well.

Long story short, Inferno is very hard if you're not prepared to change. It requires gear, skill, patience, the works. As someone who almost has A2 on farm, trust me. Just keep at it.

Edit: Also Katjezz, none of those champions you listed are impossible. They're hard, yeah. But not impossible. I cleared all of Act 1 and 2, didn't skip a single pack. Do you know how aggravating it is to fight a Mortar/Arcane/Jailer/Invulnerable Minion Fallen Shaman? Or Molten/Plagued/Frozen/Fast Lacuni(the ones who throw potions)? Or the worst of all, Teleporting/Jailor/Shielding/Fast nagas? As a class who gets 1 shot from a normal white mob, these all sucked. A LOT. But I killed them all. And I made a list of the types I have killed because I feel they are accomplishments. Not impossible!
    Last edited by Renley; 2012-05-25 at 04:13 AM.

problem is too many people think diablo 2 patch 1.13 LoD x-pac with hilarious runewords and duped hacked shit difficulty = d3 first week.

wait for an x-pac get retarded super overpowered runewords and duped perfect items and you will steamroll d3 act 4 trash like you did in diablo 2.

or play the first week of diablo 2 hell mode and realise how it was just as hard or harder than d3 now with gear only scaling up to nightmare but the difficulty continuing onto hell.

99% of the whiners are ppl who played diablo 3 with faceroll hacked gear or just plain overpowered gear runewords etcs and maphack, or they play an mmorpg like wow(which i do) but expect diablo 3 to be diablo 2 or be wow or be something else.

sorry its not, its diablo 3 and inferno is do-able on all acts for all classes, get the skill get the gear get the spec...it may take months but....BLIZZARD TOLD YOU THIS ALREADY

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorlor View Post
    I've killed the butcher 12 times today solo...is this supposed to be hard?
    well that video was made 3 days after the release of Diablo 3...... how many days has it been now? o yeah 10, its not hard now when you can just buy endless gear in the AH because people where lvl 60 way before you and the AH is filled with good gear.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    i just got hit by 15k in act 4 while wearing 1029 phys resist (77.43%)
    cba anymore, only way to go is pure zerging
    15k from what?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    ambush attack from subjugators or w/e their name is
    The stronger version of the Phasebeast of act III?

Is your armor giving around 72-75% reduction aswell as your physical resistance?
    Something like 8k + armor and 900ish phys resistance?

Edit:
    Ah now i know which one.

Uhm, same thing your armor at something like 73%, but your arcane resistance at about 50ish?
    Last edited by mmoca12629082d; 2012-05-25 at 05:28 AM.

So...since the Chest in Act 2, inferno, got fixed and Method could keep all the stuff(lol blizzard and lol mmochamp for posting the exploited kills on frontpage), whats the best way to Farm gear?

At this Point, you cant kill a single Yellow or Blue mob, so you have to grind for about 3/4~ Hours for 1 yellow item which 120 dps in Act 1.

Maybe Ranges can do, but its impossible for melee. Even in full tank , you lost 7-8k dps and dropps to 4500~dps. This causes a problem: you cant Kill any Champion/Elite mob before its enrages.
    >Implying you would survived that long.

No Flaming or Whining here, but Inferno is not "Hard", its just Unplayable as Melee. So what do? Whats the best way to obtain gear?

Keep in mind you need atleast 30k DPS, 65k(30k as range) HP and about 60% dmg reduce to kill blue/yellow mobs.
    No you just cant play melee on inferno doesnt mean no one else can.

Katjezz = obvious troll.

And boni isn't a fucking word.

Deleted
    The major issue here isn't the Barbarian, its the player.

Quote Originally Posted by Nellyel View Post
    hahahahaha i wanted to see all this whining when they said inferno was gonna be almost impossible; but i thought naaa blizzard doesnt do this anymore they wont they have to appeal to the casual gamer; glad i was wrong and im looking forward to getting my ass kicked on inferno!!!!!!!!! yeah!
    You spelt appeal to the HORRIBLE gamer wrong.
    just saying
    Its not casual gamers, its HORRIBLE gamers that blame it for playing "casually" which actually doesnt effect skill levels.
    true story

We didnt "rush". i can farm act 1/2 at Inferno, but only the white mobs.

Do YOU play Inferno?

My Gear:
    Monk
    68%dmg reduce through Armor.

Even Method was forced to Farm this chest because Elite/Champions are not Hard, those mobs are ust unkillable. Its Impossible, not more, not less.
    Some yellow blue mobs are killable, but ONLY which these boni:

More Life
    Vortex
    Fast

This boni are no problem, but as on of these show up, no way

Immortal
    Jail
    Arcane
    Fire/Magma
    Firechains
    blocker+ice

Its just Impossible.

And here starts the Problem, these mobs dropp the best Gear, but you cant kill them.
    Even method keeps avoiding them, watch the stream.

"Hell Farming".
    Rofl. yeah i guess lvl 52 items with 150dps are great for inferno.
    A few points here:

1. You're a monk using a 2h that's sub 1100 dps... Bad.
    2. I'm also a monk and I successfully killed my first blue pack solo, which I believe were Frozen / Shielding / Wallers
    3. Yes inferno is hard, but it is far from impossible, you simply can't stand there and hold left mouse to win. You need to plan ahead and devise a kite path for the mobs so that you can go in when CDs are up and fall back for a moment while you wait for them to come back up again. Play smart.

Also, from your stats, my monk is FAR from that. Stats are as follows:

DPS - 10.6k
    HP - 34.7k
    Dodge - 42.5%
    Armour - 3708 (55.28%)
    Resists - 127 (29.75%)
    Weapons - Dual wielding 532 and 527 dps weapons with Flawless Square Emeralds in both.

Deleted
    playing a monk, tried a lot of different builds and gear setups.

currently running
    51% dodge with mantra.. 58% dodge on activation
    12k damage
    40k hp
    500-600 resist
    4500 armor

killed skeleton king inferno only using spirit generator attacks and no pots.. going into act 2 i get destroyed to say the least altho i can kill most champion/elite packs granted that i often end up with quite a few deaths and from time to time have to reset cuz of enrage and try something new.

while i do like hard content, i dont consider unavoidable 1 shots hard just broken, altho i dont believe you should be able to tank 10+ mobs swinging away just yet

currently at the end of act 2 working slowly through it to avoid too much frustration

Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    well that video was made 3 days after the release of Diablo 3...... how many days has it been now? o yeah 10, its not hard now when you can just buy endless gear in the AH because people where lvl 60 way before you and the AH is filled with good gear.
    I've been killing him since Friday...so GG.

Also, was 60 Thursday night, I'm glad you know so much about me.

monk here with shit gear went through act 1 inferno with

~21k hp
    10k dps
    60% armor
    100 to all resist.

this is running
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...XjQ!XVY!ZYaYcc

yes i solod it all and yes its painful on some mobs for the most part not as bad as you think

im up to 200 resists all and 41k hp with 12k dps and starting up some act 2 kills and farming. Super pain in the ass but doable just need to take breaks so i dont rip my hair out XD guess you just need to stop being bad

I am not getting any good drops for myself so far, but I made over 1,000,000 gold just from running Act 1 yesterday. Between the ton of gold I got (5 stacks of Neph valor), I got a ton of items that each sold for 50-150K. Granted this was in a Public game. Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to kill most Elite champion packs, or quickly clear the entire map (I play a monk).

10+ Year Old Account
    I can clear all of act 1 on my monk on Inferno. It's tricky sometimes, and I always do my best to get the treasure finding buff. I find it's way more difficult to kill shit with other people since controlling the mobs and champion packs becomes an issue. I ran into act 2 yesterday and died almost immediately to just two regular mobs being on me. :| Not looking forward to that.

Horrible for life on hit and dodge passive/spirit generation.

Too much life, not enough avoidance (i got 55%, +20% when atacking).

Way too much DPS.
    Sacrifice some of that DPS for more Avoidance and Resistances,
    I'm also pretty sure that 25% is NOT the resistance cap, since i had over 30% a while ago.

You might want to look at your passives because your stats need improving.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Its badly balanced. For example on my barb i can clear full act1 inferno without skiping any champs packs. i went to act2 and got one shooted by white mobs. game should not allow you to kill butcher(and even get achi for speed kill) and then insta gib u on next white mob. its a flaw in a desing.

And about loot. dont farm loot cus its freaking usless. farm gold and go to ah. full clear of act1 will net you prolly around 300k wich would be quite plenty for upgrades in every slot beside wep.clearing act1 for me takes 1hr45min to 2hrs depends on what chapms you run in. and i mean clear act1 dont go for buthcer, hunt down champs and heroes. if you play barb for example hunt gear with resistance. i am half way to the goal of 800 resi and now i can take down some mobs in act2 but still farming act1 for gold and gold only