MoP Weapon Enchants

Hi everyone anyone know if we got any announcement for MoP enchants who strong are or how will look like?
    I want to give a suggestion(though) I would like to see in MoP the enchants turn off the display or can transform them to look like
    effect of older enchants like : (power torrent).

I'm fairly sure the new enchants don't have their own spell effects though, windsong for example is def a reused spell effect for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yorgl View Post
    might be useful for tanking if the enchant chooses your highest stat like dancing steel does. also depends on stat values in mop too. dodge might be more usefull than masery in mop, who knows, and i don't think they've introduced enchant transmog yet. hopefully they do or make the new enchants look good. unlike ugly landslide >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    I'm fairly sure the new enchants don't have their own spell effects though, windsong for example is def a reused spell effect for it.
    think they are still using placeholder animations for enchants in beta

10+ Year Old Account
    I, personally, hope the new weapon enchants have NO graphic at all.

I'm tired of mogging an awesome weapon only to have it ruined by a bright, shining, ugly particle effect. Yes, thanks Blizzard for giving us the option to either be ugly or be terrible - it's a decision I really want made for me every time I get a weapon upgrade.

And yes, I'm mad. Weapon particle effects were only cool when the weapons looked like this:

I miss the simple enchants like unholy. Can still see the weapon but just adds a little extra. Show/hide weapon enchant feature would be awesome

I hope they make some really awesome graphics for the new weapon enchants. I like running around with mogged weapons that also have the cool enchant graphic.

Deleted
    I would believe they are using placeholder graphics.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Welcome to Beta! Lots of placeholders in the game.