Page 1 of 3
LastLast

D3 Inferno - CLEARED

So the victory goes to Method.

They had a bit more help than Kripp and his single group, but still impressive.

I still dont understand why anyone cares

Really, D3 isn't beat until someone does Inferno on Hardcore mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

someone solo'd diablo inferno hours ago method is only world first 4 man'd not first diablo inferno kill

Quote Originally Posted by Sandwrong View Post

This so much.
    Last edited by tapczan100; 2012-05-19 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Quote fail

15+ Year Old Account
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.
    This times five.

So, that was it? Game is officially over? They replayed the same game 4 times in different modes of difficulty over 5 days and that is it?

world firsts count only on the hardest difficulty of the game. you don't see any world firsts for normal for example in WoW, hence the world first in Diablo 3 is only for hardcore inferno, the rest is just background noise.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayko View Post
    So, that was it? Game is officially over? They replayed the same game 4 times in different modes of difficulty over 5 days and that is it?
    4 more times but on hardcore this time!
    Rufflesaurus <Huhuholics> Tarren Mill EU

.<--- this much i care about sleepless people who tend to think they suprme over others.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffles View Post
    Really? that is what this game is? A few hours of actual content only to be replayed in a different difficulty mode THEN to be replayed in a harder mode over the same 4 modes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? that is what this game is? A few hours of actual content only to be replayed in a different difficulty mode THEN to be replayed in a harder mode over the same 4 modes?
    Yep, that's pretty much it
    Rairu - Mage
    gnomemasterrace

Most of the games are like that, aren't they? First you see and learn the game on easy/normal, then you try to beat it on a harder difficulty.
    Rufflesaurus <Huhuholics> Tarren Mill EU

That's how hack and slash ARPGs work. Same levels, different difficulties. You get to max level and try to get the best gear you can. It's very RNG and difficult to get those perfect rolled uniques/rares/sets. It's similar to MMOs in the sense that at max level, you try to get gear by killing stuff. But as I said, it takes a much longer time due to bosses having no set loot table and the randomness of stats on gear.

Quote Originally Posted by JackTheLad View Post
    .<--- this much i care about sleepless people who tend to think they suprme over others.
    You replied, thus you care.

The quests may be complete, but theres always gear to farm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbruz View Post
    I still dont understand why anyone cares
    I still don't understand why millions of people are watching anything that has to do with competition in this world.

How mods are not banning posters like yours is beyond me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Can only agree - its a single player game (yes I dont care what either blizzard or others say in that regard) so doing it on regular mode really just mean bashing your head against the wall till it breaks. Hardcore you do or die

---------- Post added 2012-05-19 at 07:00 PM ----------

Most of the games are like that, aren't they? First you see and learn the game on easy/normal, then you try to beat it on a harder difficulty.
    Why? Alot of new games dont have a real challenge anymore on normal mode unless we talk about nice games like Demon´s souls.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

4times, if your lucky and dont screw anything up and nothing bugs out on you xD

Quote Originally Posted by mdfx View Post
    I still don't understand why millions of people are watching anything that has to do with competition in this world.

How mods are not banning posters like yours is beyond me.
    Easy now mate.

There are REAL competitions, like the olympics and such...where you WIN something...

And then there is this...where you win nothing. To me, its as useful in a competition mindset as me having a Champions League final in my back yard
    Last edited by Lilbruz; 2012-05-19 at 07:03 PM.