10+ Year Old Account

How to link an item (or achievement) in a macro.

Hey,

So I've been looking around to find a way to link an achievement into a macro - I used to do this with items but I lost the macro somewhere down the road. I'm fairly certain it's possible to do this with achievements, right?
    I'm looking for a way to link this achievement in a macro - can anyone help me?

Thanks!
    #TeamHunter

Code:
    /run local a=GetAchievementLink(4177) SendChatMessage("LFM "..a.." /w me","channel",nil,"2");
    This macro should post a message in channel 2 (which is usually trade chat) that says "LFM [Mine] /w me".

Item links are slightly different as it's the second variable you get from the command GetItemInfo(), so instead of making one variable for it you'd make an empty variable and then the link like this
    Code:
    local _,a=GetItemInfo(5512)

Deleted
    You can simply shift click the achievement into the macro from the chat, no need for macros anymore!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VictoriousPixel View Post
    You can simply shift click the achievement into the macro from the chat, no need for macros anymore!
    No you cant, it will just make it non-interactive so no one can see what the achi/link is .