http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERBiB...feature=relmfu

Dun care if repost, but this shit is funny

10+ Year Old Account
    XD amazing

10+ Year Old Account
    Troll: 1
    Pedo: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    ...Hurray Vigilante justice? O-o

14 is not him being a pedophile, it is a different name..pedophilia is under puberty, so this is more "To catch a statuatory rapist" :P

Hopefully he does not get shot some day by one of the sickos that he is baiting.

---------- Post added 2012-05-20 at 02:01 AM ----------

Though I just found an alternative definition of it, so perhaps he was correct :P

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    hahaha, well done. Well done. XD
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    14 is not him being a pedophile, it is a different name..pedophilia is under puberty, so this is more "To catch a statuatory rapist" :P

Hopefully he does not get shot some day by one of the sickos that he is baiting.

---------- Post added 2012-05-20 at 02:01 AM ----------

Though I just found an alternative definition of it, so perhaps he was correct :P
    5-9 pedophilia
    10-14 hebophilia
    15-19 ephebophilia
    is roughly the age marks for the three terms. Though of course idiots won't know the difference and will call a guy interested in a 17 yr old (or woman interested in a 17 yr old) a pedophile because they do not have the mental capacity to learn more than what is spoon fed. Let alone the fact that their family tree has had incidents were age was not as much of a taboo as it is now, thanks to radical feminists in the 1890s and 1920s respectively, increasing the age of consent to 16 and eventually to 18 along with other ideas in order to gain a foothold to overpowering and eventually be more superior than males instead of the self-proclaimed "equality".

And no I am not a troll, I'm simply an educated person that learns material not simply by it being fed to me and believing anything, but researching up the information. Sadly, my views would be frowned upon on this site; therefore I will keep it to a reduced format.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

His real username is ChrisHansen. Batman forgot to have him take a seat, right over there.

Lurking around kids intent to do them harm.
    Luring adults, with the intent to harm, while hoping to become an internet star.
    *sigh*
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    And no I am not a troll, I'm simply an educated person that learns material not simply by it being fed to me and believing anything, but researching up the information. Sadly, my views would be frowned upon on this site; therefore I will keep it to a reduced format.
    Frankly I am one to agree with you - here in Illinois the age of consent is in fact 17 and I, as an American, am well aware that a lot of other countries have ages of consent as low as about 14, it's just what Americans have grown used to and what goes on the news: "zomg predator goes after 16 year old girl" even though the girl might not actually have any issue. -.- And then they incorrectly call it pedophilia simply because the 16 year old girl is a "child" but yet she is pretty much fully developed, pedophilia, is like you said, something more in the 5-12 realm, as I'd consider it. Then 13-15 is just, touchy, don't go there, 16 is where things should really not be so much of an issue.

Ah, these threads keep cropping up lately, I'm repeating myself from another thread. lol
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    That's awesome bahaha

Just 18 as stated in the text = not a pedo even 17 could be forgiven as it was there in writing that she said she was 18
    Actually scratch that..just re read the whole thing.
    Last edited by Lagwin; 2012-05-20 at 07:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Frankly I am one to agree with you - here in Illinois the age of consent is in fact 17 and I, as an American, am well aware that a lot of other countries have ages of consent as low as about 14, it's just what Americans have grown used to and what goes on the news: "zomg predator goes after 16 year old girl" even though the girl might not actually have any issue. -.- And then they incorrectly call it pedophilia simply because the 16 year old girl is a "child" but yet she is pretty much fully developed, pedophilia, is like you said, something more in the 5-12 realm, as I'd consider it. Then 13-15 is just, touchy, don't go there, 16 is where things should really not be so much of an issue.

Ah, these threads keep cropping up lately, I'm repeating myself from another thread. lol

"typical media spin to generate and control reaction"

Edit: The reason you see this shit where people bait them with the illusion of underage kids is because, you have to overide the persons will, with lust aggressivly or it won't happen. The Illusion of someone saying, "ok lets screw" should warn you all, someone somewhere conned the person and agreed to sex with the person, THEN was like.. HA HA you FREAK! ( well who is pretending to be a little girl who wants to get it on with an older guy)

You would be suprised how low the cases of ACTUAL pedos acting out their desire ( as in grabbing a kid and doing the deed) are among pedos in general. ( as silly as that sounds)
    The MEDIA would like you to believe this is a common thing, when it's totally the opposite!
    Last edited by Tastyfish; 2012-05-20 at 07:31 AM.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by zyzz View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERBiBg-t4Zg&feature=relmfu

Dun care if repost, but this shit is funny
    If he was pretending to be someone 15-16 then the guy's not really a pedophile, though it's still falls under statutory rape in the US, but the age of consent really varies from country to country, so it really seem to be a morally ambiguous thing. At average it is 16 years though, so... /care, I at least don't really feel that it's really useful or safe to go after people within that grey area.

Would be better if they helped the police by gathering information on actual pedophiles (you know, those who go after pre-pubescent children), rather than trying any public shaming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sad thing is, that if a 17 year old girl has sex with her 18 year old boyfriend, and her parents find out, he's fucked for the rest of his life.

If he's found guilty of statutory rape, he's put on the sexual offender list, and every "CONCERNED PARENT" can pull him up on the registry. "OH MY GOD HE'S A CHILD MOLESTER"

all because he had consentual sex with his 17 year old girlfriend.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilux View Post
    Would be better if they helped the police by gathering information on actual pedophiles (you know, those who go after pre-pubescent children), rather than trying any public shaming.
    Idk this seems like the real freak here is the guy pretending to be a horny teen girl who wants to get with an older guy ( then is like, SUPRISE IM A DUDE). I bet batman there gets sexual satisfaction from doing this to people, and justifies it by using words like, pedo, and taking a moral high ground.
    Edit: Oh power exchange how funny you can be

I still don't like this To Catch A Predator bullshit. Some of them are out there looking, yes, but many of them are lured into it.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    I still don't like this To Catch A Predator bullshit. Some of them are out there looking, yes, but many of them are lured into it.
    Thats the point. The real sick person there is the guy who is aggressivly pushing someone to do the deed, breaking down their will, then taking some moral ground for it.
    Lol I mean when is the person who provokes someone into a fight ever truly innocent? Why is this any different?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    5-9 pedophilia
    10-14 hebophilia
    15-19 ephebophilia
    is roughly the age marks for the three terms. Though of course idiots won't know the difference and will call a guy interested in a 17 yr old (or woman interested in a 17 yr old) a pedophile because they do not have the mental capacity to learn more than what is spoon fed. Let alone the fact that their family tree has had incidents were age was not as much of a taboo as it is now, thanks to radical feminists in the 1890s and 1920s respectively, increasing the age of consent to 16 and eventually to 18 along with other ideas in order to gain a foothold to overpowering and eventually be more superior than males instead of the self-proclaimed "equality".

Well, you're right. And it's not a very subjective topic. People evolved to begin having sex at ~13/onset of puberty. Why do you think most men prefer shaved legs, hairless crotch, thin brows etc.? These are qualities found in only a few places in nature, and are present to bring youth into the adult community. Why do you think "pedophilia" exists, and is evenly spread throughout the world's various cultures? Such a thing evolved with a purpose.

As much as our madly Christianized/other faith'd society would like to deny it. But with homosexuality becoming more accepted, it seems to be a matter of time only before people turn their attentions to the age restrictions. I myself feel somewhat uncomfortable at this thought, but I recognize that my discomfort is a product of my upbringing and nothing more; once people start thinking about it, the answer will become obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    Thats the point. The real sick person there is the guy who is aggressivly pushing someone to do the deed, breaking down their will, then taking some moral ground for it.
    Lol I mean when is the person who provokes someone into a fight ever truly innocent? Why is this any different?
    Yep. The better way to stop girls from hooking up with men is for parents to wake up. That "To Catch A Predator" show is disgusting. So many of the victims on that show are average men just trolling around the internet, and a nice hot pie of sexy bait was put down right under their nose, offering themselves up willingly. If there wasn't any bait in the first place doing that, many of those men would have never even considered it. Ruin people's lives just for a tv show. You think that guy will keep his friends, his job, his family when they see that episode? It's horrible.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.