is EU D3 on maintainance?

atm I´m getting up error when I´m trying to log into D3 EU!

message: 'Unable to connect to the service or the connection was interrupted.(Error 3003)'

just wondering if this is just another error or if they put yet another maintainance on EU while US and Asian can play -.-!

atleast blizzard should announce maintainance or atleast tell us the reason why EU server is always down while others are not -.-

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breakheal View Post
    atm I´m getting up error when I´m trying to log into D3 EU!

message: 'Unable to connect to the service or the connection was interrupted.(Error 3003)'

just wondering if this is just another error or if they put yet another maintainance on EU while US and Asian can play -.-!

atleast blizzard should announce maintainance or atleast tell us the reason why EU server is always down while others are not -.-
    The client should tell you that it is untill 9 am CEST

something like

Breaking News

Scheduled Maintenance

We will be performing Scheduled Maintenance begining on Wednesday May 23 at 3:00 AM CEST and we expect the service to be available again at 9:00AM CEST. During this time the battle.net servers and any online games will be unvailable for play.
    give or take
    Last edited by Xarkan; 2012-05-23 at 05:45 AM.

well thats the problem I dont see that on my client and it sucks big time when u cant tell if its maintainance or not -.-
    and thx dreamlore for that page, forgot we had this page since I never use it -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    not sure what you are talking about, my client says nothing about a scheduled maintenance. it just says "game is up to date".
    nothing on the info zone of the launcher.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    not sure what you are talking about, my client says nothing about a scheduled maintenance. it just says "game is up to date".
    Bottom right side of the login screen, not the launcher. And it's definitely there for me.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    thats because that info isnt on the launcher, its on the login screen....

Didn't have message either.

But I had message about Tuesday maintenance (wasn't online during shown maintenance time though). I think it has to do with version of client. So if you use US client it won't show you messages for EU maintenance times. Just my assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    got EU client.
    no message in launcher.
    no message on the login screen.
    no search results on google.
    only some forum threads here and on bnet.

I would say yes, Our US ones were yesterday. Which for us Australian players was a nice 5pm-1am shutdown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Go put some pants on.

No I think EU servers are online and they put in the maintenance breaking news just for fun- as well as the "servers are on maintenance" message when logging in.
    Seriously, why are you even asking when you can read the answer like... everywhere?!

Deleted
    Yes, you will get them every wednesday eu, due to maintenance linked for all battle.net games, wow does this everyweek and so does SC i assume.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frykor View Post
    Yes, you will get them every wednesday eu, due to maintenance linked for all battle.net games, wow does this everyweek and so does SC i assume.
    No.. This is a maintenance to apply a new patch, it won't happen every week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    No.. This is a maintenance to apply a new patch, it won't happen every week.
    Oh really? My bad, i just assumed it would be like the others. Do you have a link to patch notes?

No maintenance message on client or login screen or anywhere, but I just dont expect battle.net and the games linked to it be active on Wednesday mornings anyways.

EU player here
    Gorelaz *猩猩

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember during the beta that someone from Blizzard said maintenance would eventually be only like once a month (google-fu powers activate)

"At this point, we don't know how much Diablo III will be taken offline during the weekly Battle.net maintenance period. The game itself will probably not need much actual maintenance, and like StarCraft II, could possibly only go offline for a short time each week.

Of course, when we patch the game (which will also be a rare thing), we will do so during a Battle.net maintenance window. With Diablo III we're aiming for minimal downtime, and have a goal of taking the game down even less than StarCraft II. A few weeks after launch, we hope to get away from the weekly maintenance window all together, and go to perhaps a once-a-month planned, brief outage."

Quote Originally Posted by Frykor View Post
    Oh really? My bad, i just assumed it would be like the others. Do you have a link to patch notes?
    So far it's only a complete obliteration of the Boon of Protection rune for monks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kliffharry View Post
    So far it's only a complete obliteration of the Boon of Protection rune for monks.
    That is only a hotfix. The patch is for RMAH which isn't till next week.

Deleted
    yes dude it is !