Deleted

Looking for help to open the secret cow level on Nightmare.

So I've farmed up the normal mode staff and had a blast there, but now I would like to enter on Nightmare mode. I've went back to fight the boss that drops the plans on Nightmare and I did find the plans I needed, but I can't use the plans because apparently my blacksmith already knows it.

From what I've heard so far was that you only needed to get the same plans on Nightmare mode and then you can upgrade your old normal mode staff to the Nightmare version. Can anyone confirm this or tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    So I've farmed up the normal mode staff and had a blast there, but now I would like to enter on Nightmare mode. I've went back to fight the boss that drops the plans on Nightmare and I did find the plans I needed, but I can't use the plans because apparently my blacksmith already knows it.

From what I've heard so far was that you only needed to get the same plans on Nightmare mode and then you can upgrade your old normal mode staff to the Nightmare version. Can anyone confirm this or tell me what I'm doing wrong?
    I learned the nightmare staff first, then learned the normal staff, but have not built it yet.

You got to the quest right before you kill Siablo, go to the town and buy the upgrade for 1g from him. Then it costs 200k to upgrade your staff! Enjoy!