Deleted

what spec in MOP

hello guys.i quite wow after nerf in 4.3(had 6/8 HC at that moment) and i want to ask you(those who played beta MOP) what spec is best in next patch?i`m very good as destro but i can reroll if my dps would be better as affli or demo.If you check wol you can`t see a destro lock in first 20 on any boss.My question is will be destro able to do this?or our dps as destro will be still limited.If not what spec you suggest me to play?

It's still waaaay too early in the beta to predict what the different specs will be doing for damage when MoP comes out.

Deleted
    yes but if you check wol you can see:18 druids 15 warlocks(NO DESTRO LOCK!!!) 16 DK; 92(92 FUCKING MAGES 92!!!!) 121 rogues(oke now it`s getting annoying but i`ll keep counting); 17 warriors; 8 shamans(finally somebody worse then warlocks....keep counting) 8 hunters;12 priests 0 paladins.Paladins,priests druid and shaman they all can heal druid paladin warriors can tank.Warlock is a pure dps spec and still not very good.Is blizz going to do sth in MoP about this or warlocks will still be humiliated by rogues mages and others.

We don't know, and it's likely that we still won't fully know for a while yet.

If recent dev posts are anything to go off of, they're still tweaking core mechanics. Damage certainly hasn't seen much global balance, so we don't know how we'll stack up against other classes or what our final maximum DPS will be. We don't know what the final stat spread on MoP raid gear will be yet (or on any gear, for that matter). We don't know how MoP bosses will work, and we don't know how their mechanics will play with our strengths and weaknesses. We don't know how our level 90 talents will affect our overall DPS. Finally, Simcraft is still being worked on, so we don't fully know what our simulated maximum DPS looks like yet.

However, the most recent sims do look very promising, and with simplified rotations it should be easier to approach the simulated maximum in "normal" raid conditions. However, like I said things aren't finalized or fully balanced yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by altayr View Post
    yes but if you check wol you can see:18 druids 15 warlocks(NO DESTRO LOCK!!!) 16 DK; 92(92 FUCKING MAGES 92!!!!) 121 rogues(oke now it`s getting annoying but i`ll keep counting); 17 warriors; 8 shamans(finally somebody worse then warlocks....keep counting) 8 hunters;12 priests 0 paladins.Paladins,priests druid and shaman they all can heal druid paladin warriors can tank.Warlock is a pure dps spec and still not very good.Is blizz going to do sth in MoP about this or warlocks will still be humiliated by rogues mages and others.
    Those figures change every content patch and vary substantially based on the suitability of the classes with the available encounters, so with that in mind it's worth pointing out that Warlocks were in fact very strong for the first two tiers of this expansion.

As it is, class mechanics aren't finalised as of yet and looking at GCs comments about multidotting it may be that Affliction is in for some more changes and Demonology almost certainly is too. If class mechanics aren't done, it's impossible to judge how they're going to perform in real encounters.