Deleted

[Music] "Brother" by Matt Corby

So, a good friend of mine just posted this on facebook and I have to say it's probably been years since I heard a song this perfect. I just felt the need to spread this beyond facebook. This might be "old" or whatever, but it's the first time I heard it, and I spend quite some time on the internet so chances are some of you haven't heard it either!

Can you say Talent? Unbelievable voice control? Originality? Also, the dude is gorgeous, I'm a straight guy but I can plainly say that. I'd tap that.

I'm listening right now, I'll edit this post with my opinion in a moment.--- Although, you can find a man to have attractive qualities, you can't really be straight if you'd "tap that." Coming out of the closet is easier with an excuse I suppose!

I'm impressed. This man does indeed have talent!
    Last edited by Unrested; 2012-05-22 at 07:41 PM.

Deleted
    Listen all the way through man!

Quote Originally Posted by Unrested View Post
    ...you can find a man to have attractive qualities, you can't really be straight if you'd "tap that." Coming out of the closet is easier with an excuse I suppose!

Take it as you will

15+ Year Old Account
    Jon Hamm has some attractive features, wouldn't "tap that" though. ><

Deleted
    Songs like that do nothing for me personally, really, but one can't really dislike a voice like that. And it's clear he's really skilled/talented/whatever may be. Good stuff.

What I fail to understand is why you felt the need to say you'd "tap that" (seeing as it's absolutely irrelevant to everyone else) but you know, whatever floats one's boat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Songs like that do nothing for me personally, really, but one can't really dislike a voice like that. And it's clear he's really skilled/talented/whatever may be. Good stuff.
    I'm just amazed by his skill, talent and originality. Combined with his ability to effortlessly put on beautiful wail/vibrato (not sure that's the term).

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    What I fail to understand is why you felt the need to say you'd "tap that" (seeing as it's absolutely irrelevant to everyone else) but you know, whatever floats one's boat.
    It's not much to understand, really, nor did I "feel the need" to say it. I just felt it would emphasize his blatant hotness in a humorous way Pretty everyone has commented on it though, I'm not sure it had the desired effect.

Deleted
    Nice to see you coming out of the closet, Ignacious!

Deleted
    Thank you dear, would you like to join me?

Deleted
    How could I refuse such a charming offer, sweetheart!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uldreth View Post
    How could I refuse such a charming offer, sweetheart!
    Haha, but is it even legal in Soviet Hungary?!

Comment on the song why dont you.

Yea my brother told me about it, its simply amazing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignominious View Post
    Haha, but is it even legal in Soviet Hungary?!

Comment on the song why dont you.
    Of course it's legal :P

As for the song, I mainly agree with the mod above, the guy sure got massive talent but not my kind of music it is :<

Deleted
    Title of the thread changed

15+ Year Old Account
    I have a feeling this is going to repeat what happened with Gotye's Somebody That I Used To Know which was huge, then lost a bit. Then became huge in the US, then got covered on Glee, then became huge here again and is still playing.

Sigh.