Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    Granted that the previous X-men movies weren't X-men. They were Wolverine and the X-men. Just an fyi I despise Wolverine and don't get the hype behind him. hopefully an X-men reboot focuses more on the X-men and not having them there following Logan around.
    I partly agree, but for different reasons heh. I despise ALL other X-men but Wolverine and really don't get the hype behind any of them bar him. So I'd gladly have a bunch of Wolverine movies, and then they could make a billion x-men movies without him, so I wouldn't have to watch them heh.
    Seriously, the very sight of Cyclops makes me want to punch a baby....

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    I partly agree, but for different reasons heh. I despise ALL other X-men but Wolverine and really don't get the hype behind any of them bar him. So I'd gladly have a bunch of Wolverine movies, and then they could make a billion x-men movies without him, so I wouldn't have to watch them heh.
    I love it when people make these kinds of weird, outlandish statements without ever giving any reasoning or explanation. Why do you like Wolverine? Why do you despise all the other X-Men? (really, all of them? In the 100's of other X-Men characters from the comics, you despise every single one of them?) What about Cyclops makes you want to "punch a baby?" Putting aside the fact that that is an idiotic statement to begin with, of course.

I also love how you say you agree and then proceed to disagree with everything the person you quoted said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I love it when people make these kinds of weird, outlandish statements without ever giving any reasoning or explanation. Why do you like Wolverine? Why do you despise all the other X-Men? (really, all of them? In the 100's of other X-Men characters from the comics, you despise every single one of them?) What about Cyclops makes you want to "punch a baby?" Putting aside the fact that that is an idiotic statement to begin with, of course.

I also love how you say you agree and then proceed to disagree with everything the person you quoted said.
    Lol, how can you hate ALL the xmen!? Wolverine had his own movie and it wasn't that good IMO, plus they butchered deadpool.

I think wolverine is a little overhyped though honestly....especially recently. He's pretty much like marvel's go to guy when they wanna attract a bunch of kids. Either spiderman, or wolverine. He's badass tho I admit and I do like him in the comics, esp like marvel knights and max series. But it's really kinda lame how they make him look invulnerable.....weaknesses make things interesting.

I would like to see some of the other xmen get some attention tho. Cyclops can be pretty bad ass when he's not moping around for jean grey. Some of my favorite characters that I rarely see get any development are Nightcrawler, Gambit, and Cable. Nightcrawler was awesome in X2 though, the teleporting is just such a cool power to have but I hate how they turned him from a "swashbuckler" who tried to be brash and heroic and would dual wield swords to a priest....yuk. Gambit was just cool an one of my favs from the old cartoon. And cable is my fav from the comics even though I don't think I have ever seen him in an animated show/movie.

I started watching "wolverine and the xmen" cartoon and it's pretty good, much better then I expected so far. Wolverine is good as the main character here, he seems more human. I love the team they have as well with alot of the classic group......wolvie, cyclops, storm, collossus, nightcrawler, angel, iceman, beast, shadowcat. And best of all.....no jean grey! So no annoying chick who gets weak and faints everytime she uses her powers...lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I read up on some news about JL movie too.....seems like they are planning to make one again. So far they are finishing up the Batman trilogy, they got a Superman movie coming out, and both a Wonder Woman and Flash movie planned. What I'm confused about is why they hired so many of the people in charge of the Green Lantern movie, like producers and writers, to work on Flash and Wonder Woman. Considering GL was garbage, they should work with new people.....esp a new director which I think is the only new person they are replacing of the creative team.

I think after Superman, Flash, and WW are released they will go ahead and do JL and not GL 2.

JL team I'd like to see:

-Superman
    -Batman
    -Wonder Woman
    -Flash
    -Green Lantern

IMO that's it, just the main 5, so they can actually give each character time to develop their story and get some good dialogue in. But some alternatives that might be interesting:

Other founding members:
    -Martian Manhunter (alien who can fly, shapeshift, and phase thru walls......could be good for espionage type stuff)
    -Aquaman (would be lame unless he uses the same "hard water" powers where he can turn water into weapons like swords/maces or shields like aqua dude in Young Justice can)

Other interesting heroes:
    -Green Arrow (lot like Hawkeye, human who uses a bow)
    -Black Canary (lot like Black Widow, human spy girl who fights....just to add another female in the group)
    -Zatanna (mystical magic chick, another choice to add a different female)
    -Hawkman/woman (winged warriors with maces.....kinda lame but possible)