View Poll Results: Do you have a foot fetish?

Voters
321. This poll is closed
  • Yes, absolutely!

41 12.77%
  • Can't say that I do, can't say that I don't.

58 18.07%
  • No way.

222 69.16%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    No, I like big butts and I cannot lie.
    thanks, now that music is stuck in my head lol

No. I'm not disgusted by feet or anything but I'm not sexually attracted to them. Its just a foot to me

I only find feet sexy when they are covered by Knee high boots or Stiletto's, so no I guess I am not the foot fetish type.

No... But i have a boob fetish.

Deleted
    No a thousand times.
    Now asses then, that's a whole another deal. As been said, I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Feet? That's disgusting. Why can't people just have normal fetishes like necrophilia?
    By the GODS, a thread where Skelington doesn't talk about himself in the third person. And IM in IT.

i have a balloon fetish

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    No... But i have a boob fetish.
    Boobs are already considered sexual by just about everyone, thus would not typically be considered a fetish.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't say fetish by any stretch...

However, I know the value of a good foot massage.

Deleted
    Foot fetish +
    But I dislike high heels. If a girl wears them it will decrease my liking. My foot fetish only works if the target wears sandals, slippers, boots, socks or is barefoot. The appropriate footwear can enhance it or do the opposite.

I also have a little hand fetish. The same way it has possible enhancements too. Fake nails are bad for me, but a simple shiny nail polish or a pink/purple coloring might be good.

Deleted
    I don't say i have a foot thing but I don't love it when she uses her feet to do it

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    By the GODS, a thread where Skelington doesn't talk about himself in the third person. And IM in IT.
    He didn't talk in any person.

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforMoP View Post
    Yes I do SNIP
    Well done thread killer, surely this will be locked and burned now

I voted yes, but I'm attracted to all the normal stuff, boobs arse ect.

To those who said no its odd ect: How do you know you like tits and arse? Its kinda the same with people who like any sorta fetish, they just know they like it, it comes without reason just that you know, like gay people know ( no disrespect intended ), they like that sorta thing.
    I personally like to worship my women, to me they are goddess after all, so what better place to start than at the bottom and work your way to the top.

I must admit compared to the some of the other fetishes, foot fetish is very VERY mild. Two girls one cup springs to mind and that other BDSM... /puke

Me personally: I would like to get the "Explorer" title with my sexual antics and I'm open to try many new things. Feet are just one of them things I like, I'm proud of it because its apart of me

EDIT: Infact I was bolstering my HDD with more videos like 10 mins before I found this thread.
    If you feel ashamed of it, don't be, be proud because that's who you are. Your not a freak or w/e, its your a little kinky'er than the rest.
    Last edited by Dark_light_uk; 2012-05-23 at 04:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My roommate does, he's bonkers over womens' feet.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

i like "pretty" female feet, especially in high heels, im very fond of high heels, wouldnt call it a fetish though...
    my resource is yellow!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforMoP View Post
    Yes I do *snip*
    Oh thanks for that. You just reminded me that I actually find feet a bit disgusting. They are okay at a distance, but close up makes me want to run far away.

I'm not ..more attracted to them than..say hands. I do however know someone who actually gets nauseated by the very sight of feet; there's a word for that but don't recall.

Do not like feet, nor hands for that matter. All boney and knuckley, bleh. I can honestley say I have never thought or said, "wow those are sexy feet".

The part of the brain that processes sensory input for the feet is right next to the part that processes genital stimulation, and crossed wires can occur, or some crap.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.