Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I like it. It has enough of the Panderan peaceful feel of it with the colour choices etc but the presence of the Mogu statues gives it just enough ominousness.
    "Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken. Always and forever!"

Perfection is so horribly dull, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Caninese View Post
    This, I'm tired of being yelled at by the game before I log in.
    yep....and now it goes back to old style like vanilla and tbc in which there is a portal, an entrance

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love it ! Good job Blizz! Reminiescent of Vanilla!

Usually you only hear the first 15~ seconds of the login screen music. Glad that I don't have to listen to a serial killer murder scene every time I log out. Love it!

Deleted
    Shortest forearms ever...

Deleted
    Absolutely love it.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Medivh View Post
    yep....and now it goes back to old style like vanilla and tbc in which there is a portal, an entrance
    Not to mention the music - It's the vanilla soundtrack remixed. It's awesome.

---------- Post added 2012-05-24 at 06:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Caninese View Post
    This, I'm tired of being yelled at by the game before I log in.
    God, remember Wotlk when you would frantically hammer in your password to avoid getting shouted to death... And if you misstyped a single letter ROOOOOAAAAAAARRRHGGHGHGH!!!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    *Not sure if Pandaria login screen or Blood elf loginscreen* :x

Deleted
    When ingame trees will wave in the wind ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I feel you on that one, wish they would use more of the colour scheme from The Jade Forest and such, with lots of colours.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendeura View Post
    Ooh, I don't like the autumny colours, makes it look kinda dead and boring, to be honest.

Deleted
    Blizz have some nerve to rip off LoTR like that.
    That's all I'm saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    a bit bland compared to deathwing laying an egg in stormwind however it is nice and peacefull and i like the leaves floating past :S

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noetical View Post
    This is amazing! And no f***ing annoying dragon roaring at me the whole time!
    Can you explain how that is in anyway "amazing"?

Deleted
    It's like looking at a screenshot with some flowers in the foreground.. Totally disappointing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bland, hideous, boring, uninspired.

After two different versions of the Dark Portal, a vista of Icecrown and pretty epic imagery of Deathwing on Stormwind's rooftops, this is a rather paltry offering. I would have expected them to capitalise on the bright, vivid colours that the Chinese-inspired architecture and landscapes could display and make Pandaria seem a beautiful and mysterious place to discover. Instead it's a dull pallette and unremarkable statues of an unremarkable new enemy they're introducing. Even something highlighting the increasing tensions between the Alliance and Horde would have been better than this.

Says a lot about the direction of WoW; while I won't say that gameplay is slipping - obviously it's not, a lot of people still love to play - but for the story aspect, it's now picking through a mire of humdrum new enemies and storylines to find the few interesting scraps. The MoP login screen makes Pandaria look, to me, uninteresting and not worth renewing to play through. It doesn't sell me on the Mogu as a fearsome enemy to be reckoned with.

The new remix of the WoW theme music is pleasant, at least.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    a bit bland compared to deathwing laying an egg in stormwind however it is nice and peacefull and i like the leaves floating past :S
    You mean staring at the horrible Deathwind model?

When I'm looking at the other Aspects, they look amazing. Deathwing looks like he was modeled by a infant.

I love how Inabu infers gameplay related factors from his subjective assessment of the login screen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekadez View Post
    You mean staring at the horrible Deathwind model?

When I'm looking at the other Aspects, they look amazing. Deathwing looks like he was modeled by a infant.

I love how Inabu infers gameplay related factors from his subjective assessment of the login screen.
    That's actually exactly what I didn't do. If you bothered to read the post, you'd know that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this is pretty baller in comparison to the previous login screens. In my mind, a login in screen should be what it is, an entrance into the game... and with this they have done that. With cata and wrath login screens, you were confronted by bosses which was cool I guess, but didn't really leave any mystery as to what you are stepping into. This, I feel does that.

On a side note, it's just a login screen so it really wouldn't make a difference to me either way. Giving that 'entrance' design does however give an epic feeling of upcoming adventure.

10+ Year Old Account
    That music.....the only thing that ever makes me want to go back to WoW