10+ Year Old Account

Patch 1.9 PvP Concept Armor

Trion have revealed the concept armor looks for r50, looks distinctive and some pieces look tasty

Armor

Warrior Armor

Guardian:

Defiant:

Rogue Armor

Guardian:

Defiant:

Cleric Armor

Guardian:

Defiant:

Mage Armor

Guardian:

Defiant:

Of course just wearing Armor is all fine and will keep you alive for a few seconds

There comes a time when you need to do your best "Hulk smash !!" impersonation, here's the weapons

Weapons

Warrior Weapons

Guardians:

Defiants:

Rogue Weapons

Guardians:

Defiants:

Cleric Weapons

Guardians:

Defiants:

Mage Weapons

Guardians:

Defiants:

Last edited by Slipmat; 2012-05-24 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Added Defiant Rogue weapons

Now those look badass

Nice sets, not sure on the mage one though, I see how they all are similar to the current PvE tier, but I am not a huge fan of this PvE tier

However, those weapons are fucking awesome. Gief!

That's some very cool concept art.
    Although I would have to say imo the Defiant weapons look like hunks of trash welded together and are terrible.
    I also prefer all of the Guardian sets, except perhaps the Rogue. Glad I can wear the PvP helm instead of my Klan one though!

Hmm... this is kinda difficult. I like the defiant armor more than the guardian, but the guardian weapons look shitloads better than the defiant weapons. Holy crap those guardian weapons are friggin sick. And I am starting to wonder if Trion is forgetting that mages wear cloth, and not metal armor. And as usual, most of the guardian helmets look like dookie while the defiant helms look good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Weapons are looking really sick nice attention to detail, thanks for the posts!

is that a gun with a scope and 2 swords? that seems... i dont even know what

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems r50 weapons in 1.9 will now have +hit and +focus on them

No doubt to stop 'pro' raiders from rocking Warfronts with relics etc but still, two-way traffic, 'pro' PvP'ers rocking an Expert/Raid near you soon

Mage

The r50 Staff and Wand:

Warrior

The r50 Warrior bits and pieces:

Can check out Cleric and Rogue gear as well, if anybody wants to check them out

Wouldn't mind knowing when you can buy the sets from one of those free gear vendors, might make another set of videos to show them off.

Man, that concept art is amazeballs. I want it so bad but I definitely am not looking forward to insanely long grind to get it -_-

Hopefully the RvR will get my prestige up quickly so I can start looking awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Seems r50 weapons in 1.9 will now have +hit and +focus on them

No doubt to stop 'pro' raiders from rocking Warfronts with relics etc but still, two-way traffic, 'pro' PvP'ers rocking an Expert/Raid near you soon
    If I'm correct, the Sp/AP/etc etc useful PVE stats don't increase on these weapons compared to the previous tier of weapons, they just have more Vengeance on them which doesn't make them OP in PVE.

The Mage stuff at least is equivalent to HK relics with more Endurance, if you exclude the Vengeance.
    If you include Vengeance they are better than HK relics but inferior to ID epics.

The Defiant have yet to receive any updates models for weapons, Mages or Rogues. The only new sets you can see the skins for are Clerics and Warriors. Unsure for Guardians.
    Was a bit annoying since I'm most likely going to use the R50 Mage helm for my PvE wardrobe since the PvE T3 Helm looks terrible.