Swordguard Embroidery VS 100 Str

Swordguard Embroidery or 100 Str from Blacksmithing which one is better than another one for Retribution paladin?

Thank you.

Deleted
    Blacksmithing is best profesion ingame atm because it gives more stats than any other prof.

Quote Originally Posted by Naturehaze View Post
    Blacksmithing is best profesion ingame atm because it gives more stats than any other prof.
    As far as I know, every profession gives the same amount of bonus stats (80) to any primary stat.
    Unless blacksmithing gives something else than the 2 sockets? Although if you use epic gems, I suppose you do get more than the others.
    Last edited by zyx; 2012-05-24 at 08:59 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zyx View Post
    As far as I know, every profession gives the same amount of bonus stats (80) to any primary stat.
    Unless blacksmithing gives something else than the 2 sockets?
    Epic gems are 50 strength.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno about BS versus Tailoring for int users, but for str and agil BS is certainly much better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

1000 AP for 15sec = How much STR?

BS and Tailoring are the 2 best professions for any dps.

Dunno about BS versus Tailoring for int users, but for str and agil BS is certainly much better.
    Tailoring is better for Int users. For Agi and Str, BS is certainly not much better. BS is better, but they are very close
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    BS and Tailoring are the 2 best professions for any dps.

Tailoring is better for Int users. For Agi and Str, BS is certainly not much better. BS is better, but they are very close
    'cept it's engi and tailoring for int users and engi bs for str and agi users because the engi is a use effect that as soon as there is ever downtime on a boss will be more the the other proffesions and that you can stack it with other CDs to increase its power compared to the other proffesions

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    'cept it's engi and tailoring for int users and engi bs for str and agi users because the engi is a use effect that as soon as there is ever downtime on a boss will be more the the other proffesions and that you can stack it with other CDs to increase its power compared to the other proffesions
    It goes on mini CD with on use trinkets, so on fights where you wanna have major burn phases you can't use synapse springs with say wings/zealotry. That being said there are only a couple instances where we go for on use trinkets in DS so it's actually not a huge deal but it's something to consider overall.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceshigh View Post
    It goes on mini CD with on use trinkets, so on fights where you wanna have major burn phases you can't use synapse springs with say wings/zealotry. That being said there are only a couple instances where we go for on use trinkets in DS so it's actually not a huge deal but it's something to consider overall.
    It's not a deal at all.
    Fights where you need to use on use trinkets with cds, you can just save Synapse Springs for when the stars allign and you get some lucky procs.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkiri View Post
    It's not a deal at all.
    We'll have to agree to disagree here I guess.

Deleted
    If you talk about spine, I would argue that synapse springs is better because agi/str/int > attack power/spell power, and other trinkets usually have passive str/agi/int.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    If you talk about spine, I would argue that synapse springs is better because agi/str/int > attack power/spell power, and other trinkets usually have passive str/agi/int.
    I wasn't talking just about spine, but I don't think you can compare the 2200 str you get from rotting skull to the ~450ish (not sure on the actual number) you get from the springs + 458/517 you'll get from another trinket, in terms of tendon burst. If tendon burst is not an issue (my guild gets it to sub 30% on a regular basis now) it is a different story. My point was simply that it is another thing to micro manage and should be factored into your decision if you're taking the time to look at it in detail.

Deleted
    I wasn't talking just about spine, but I don't think you can compare the 2200 str you get from rotting skull to the ~450ish (not sure on the actual number) you get from the springs + 458/517 you'll get from another trinket, in terms of tendon burst. If tendon burst is not an issue (my guild gets it to sub 30% on a regular basis now) it is a different story. My point was simply that it is another thing to micro manage and should be factored into your decision if you're taking the time to look at it in detail.
    Sorry, I've been playing mostly my priest so wasn't aware about the non-SP trinkets actually gave str and agi, so my bad

15+ Year Old Account
    MoP has the equivalent of Saronite bombs again, They don't reset the swing timer and they are off the GCD unless they change it Engineering could make a come back. However the gloves enchant on MoP right now for engineering has a length cast time which is just dumb and makes them completely useless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Casting time on the engineering gloves? Ick.

It is hard to turn down blacksmithing. Pain to level, no cool items really ( unless you got past, deleted recipes ) but we sure have a passive thing that's lasted quiet nicely from WotLK and beyond.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    However the gloves enchant on MoP right now for engineering has a length cast time which is just dumb and makes them completely useless.
    There's no cast time on the Synapse Springs. You're probably looking at the spell to enchant the gloves, which has a 5-second cast, not the effect of the enchant itself.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    There's no cast time on the Synapse Springs. You're probably looking at the spell to enchant the gloves, which has a 5-second cast, not the effect of the enchant itself.
    No last week when I was on beta I tested it and there was a cast time I'm not talking about applying the enchant. I chalked it up to a bug and reported it until it gets notes that the change is being made.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    No last week when I was on beta I tested it and there was a cast time I'm not talking about applying the enchant. I chalked it up to a bug and reported it until it gets notes that the change is being made.
    That's pretty strange, since I just checked rank 1 in beta and it doesn't have a cast time, and the spell effect for rank 2 is exactly the same.
    Last edited by Rivin; 2012-05-31 at 09:14 PM.