10+ Year Old Account

Simulation Program

Hi, I would like to know if there is Any simulation program for dps Such as Simulationcraft one, but that works in OS x64? the Simulation Craft one doesn't support windows x64 bits

Deleted
    It does work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does it? when I try to use it it just crashes and doesn't let me do anything at all... I mean, I just open the Simulation program, Import my char and try to simulate and suddenly puff, crash :/

Could you please give me the actuall link for the version that you have? I tried the one that is in the main website and nothing happens same crash error
    Last edited by Hiraishin; 2012-05-24 at 11:29 AM.

Deleted
    Just tried simulating a few different chars in my guild, running Win7 Ultimate 64bit. Works just fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    hmm I'll try to download it again, and see how it goes, thanks

I always use femaledwarf.com. Good hunter dps simulation website. It's kept updated pretty consistently as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by femur68 View Post
    I always use femaledwarf.com. Good hunter dps simulation website. It's kept updated pretty consistently as well.
    While FD is good to see how much dps you're expected to do it sucks at getting the stat values for some reason as it values haste way way to high.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiraishin View Post
    Does it? when I try to use it it just crashes and doesn't let me do anything at all... I mean, I just open the Simulation program, Import my char and try to simulate and suddenly puff, crash :/

Could you please give me the actuall link for the version that you have? I tried the one that is in the main website and nothing happens same crash error
    Make sure you open it as an Admin, could cause troubles if you dont in my experience. Depends on your UAC settings though I guess.

Unless you're using an Mac? Since you said OS 64.. Confused.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem with FD is that just simulate your dps with the train thingy, and with your own buffs; not an actual fight, And ye I made the Simulation Craft work, but the values are just way wrong... the black arrow will never do that much dps in comparation with ES.. it doesnt make sense to me..

Quote Originally Posted by Hiraishin View Post
    The problem with FD is that just simulate your dps with the train thingy, and with your own buffs; not an actual fight,
    Maybe if you use default settings...

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    Maybe if you use default settings...
    I use defaults, is there any other settings available? Like in the SimulationCraft, Heavy Movements Fight, Light Movements Figth and stuff like that?
    Last edited by Hiraishin; 2012-05-25 at 02:02 PM.

No, it's a straight up simulation. But it's easy to enable full raid buffs if you just click the "Enable Best Raid Buffs" button in the relevant tab.

And the movement simulations in SimC aren't really that useful. You have absolutely no basis of comparison for the result except against itself.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer