10+ Year Old Account

Demon Hunter Inferno and "Reflects Damage", how?

I've been running into mobs with the "Reflects Damage" ability left and right, and it annoys the hell out of me to skip them everytime.

I'm running with about 27K dps and 40K health, primarily using Hungering Arrow and Elemental Arrow with tentacles with this spec:
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...VTY!YTe!YcZbZY

If i get 3-4 good hits in with Elemental Arrow i'm down to 10% health, then i find the nearest obstacle and start kiting around in circles, using prep to heal when it's up, more Elemental, pots once in a while.

My spec totally destroys anything else so i wont switch abilities for these packs and lose my valor stacks, but they consistently take about 10-15 minutes depending on their other abilities, unless i wanna chug 15 potions pr pack.

Anyone got some tips for these? Apart for super rape mobs like Fast Waller Mortar Invincible Minions the above is my most hated ability.
    "I like big pulls and i cannot lie, you other brothers cant deny, when a mob walks in, or maybe 10, all lined up for a spell, you press 2!"..

10+ Year Old Account
    Spam smoke screen and attack while it is up. You take no damage while invisible. Use the spike traps for heavier damage that's much easier to time your smoke screen with. It still can take a while, but it works.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

smoke screen ( u take no damage while its up)
    caltrops (dmg rune) or spike traps

run the mortars/wallers in a straight line or shake-n-bake (super tecmo bowl reference)
    Last edited by Novaice; 2012-05-24 at 03:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Spam smoke screen and attack while it is up. You take no damage while invisible. Use the spike traps for heavier damage that's much easier to time your smoke screen with. It still can take a while, but it works.
    Guess i could change the caltrops rune humh. But yeah guess i just gotta accept that it takes ages. Thanks for the feedback.
    "I like big pulls and i cannot lie, you other brothers cant deny, when a mob walks in, or maybe 10, all lined up for a spell, you press 2!"..