Cant Kill Belial on Inferno

So I struggled and finally got to the end of Act 2 on my Wizard. Get 1 shot by Belial in phase 3. Are there any tricks to beating him? Or rather is there a way where i can just go to act 3 and not have to worry about beating him? Thanks

Why would you want to go to Act 3 if you can't beat Act 2? Also, if you are getting one-shot I can suggest either not getting hit or getting more Vitality.

There is a bug that allows you to go to whichever act you want on inferno without beating any of the bosses not sure if I'm allowed to post it though so you might just have to google it. Belial is pretty tough you need enough damage to not die to his adds and never mess up when he gets huge. I can imagine it being tough for a wizard though after the nerfs.

try not standing in that green shit, then you wont die
    게임 은 어렵~~

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleid View Post
    Why would you want to go to Act 3 if you can't beat Act 2? Also, if you are getting one-shot I can suggest either not getting hit or getting more Vitality.
    Act 2 is rough to farm in because of its monsters like the invisible snakes that avoid my attacks, etc.

---------- Post added 2012-05-24 at 12:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    try not standing in that green shit, then you wont die
    Its not just the green stuff, depending on which arm he attacks with it extends past the green circles he puts on the ground, and 1 hit and its over.

Deleted
    You need better gear, farm a bit more and I'm sure you'll manage, just be patient :P

Hydra (poison), mirror images (duplicates), Teleport (wormhole) <

if you have to kite the entire time do so, your hydra will eventually kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleid View Post
    Because he is a wizard in a small room with things that one shot him. Do you even play this game? Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    Because he is a wizard in a small room with things that one shot him. Do you even play this game? Jesus
    If you are a ranged and are complaining about Inferno you are doing something very wrong.

Build some vitality, it's about all you can do. Keep in mind the fight has no enrage (and if it does and I didn't notice, it's not short) so you can take your time and try to survive.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodchargedWoW View Post
    If you are a ranged and are complaining about Inferno you are doing something very wrong.
    Get past nightmare and talk to me, lmao How are ranged supposed to combat enemies who arent targetable until your within their melee range? Teleport+fast = unkitable. So much misinformation at mmo champ its laughable.

Boost up your poison resists

10+ Year Old Account
    You could theoretically kill him naked as a wizard. You just need to move.

How about you try using hydra and that's it. I'm sure you will see your success rate improve from there.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMog64 View Post
    Act 2 is rough to farm in because of its monsters like the invisible snakes that avoid my attacks, etc.

---------- Post added 2012-05-24 at 12:48 PM ----------

Its not just the green stuff, depending on which arm he attacks with it extends past the green circles he puts on the ground, and 1 hit and its over.
    I noticed this in NM and Hell on my monk (just killed SK on Inferno- long fight). Try not to just run down out of the green circle hit indicator- run Side to side (if you aren't) and make sure the distanced moved is about 1 to 1 1/2 of the green circles. This method allowed me to beat him with out taking any damage (considered it practice for Inferno)