Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    26 hours on my lvl 40 Wizard, enjoying the game

already bored with the game

Deleted
    Around 40 hours in total. I didn't have the game until the 20th.

Deleted
    Around 120 hours, and thats pretty much only on my Monk.
    And im still standing strong!
    Last edited by mmoc646f249359; 2012-05-25 at 08:44 AM.

Deleted
    ~43 hours if I remember correctly.
    Currently farming vases in Inferno Act 4 and progressing a bit in Act 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    About 40 hours combined. 27.5 on my monk, 12.5 on my demon hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    6 hours on the first 2 days. Wasted $70 on that shit to have never logged back onto it. Poorly made game, i have no idea what you see in it.
    Guessing you have never played a Diablo game or any other hack and slash game? Its not poorly made, its actually an amazing game.

Deleted
    118 hours 31 minutes on my barb, not been able to play as much as I wanted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Knew It View Post
    118 hours 31 minutes on my barb, not been able to play as much as I wanted
    Seriously? an average of nearly 12 hours a day and you have not played as much as you wanted? Wow.

Deleted
    77 hours but I fear it's not that accurate, since I have a tendancy to enter a game to sort out my stash and then alt-tab a lot and leave myself in there, since I am plaiyng it whilst working from home right now. I get a lot of phone calls etc. during games too and have to town portal and AFK and I assume it counts up that time. I'd estimate around 60 hours of actual play.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJekyll View Post
    Seriously? an average of nearly 12 hours a day and you have not played as much as you wanted? Wow.
    Yeah I thought the same. WoW that´s a lot. I tend to play a lot too but I "only" have 65 hours because yeah some guys have to work

Deleted
    72.58 hours in total, Wizard is highest with 44 hours.

around 110 hours now, soon getting my second level 60, then it's time to decide WD or Wiz as main for inferno progression!

Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    Unless my napkin math is wrong... that's... 23.3* hours a day ( 210[hrs] / 9[days] ). :| Pretty sure server down time has been longer than that is possible.

Anyway. 93 hours total between my monk, wizard and DH. Monk is leading with 74.
    Might depend on where you live, but the game has been out for over 10 days in the EU.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyratops View Post
    Might depend on where you live, but the game has been out for over 10 days in the EU.
    Considering server downtime and that it was released on the 15th, 9-10 days is pretty accurate.

15+ Year Old Account
    As of 11:13am in England the game has been out for 252 hours for EU. 243 hours for US. No idea about asia however.

16 hours - lvl 22 Demon Hunter...I love that class!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malefic View Post
    As of 11:13am in England the game has been out for 252 hours for EU. 243 hours for US. No idea about asia however.
    Then playing 110h+ out of those 252 hours is A LOT !! Seriously how can some of you manage to pull that off? students?

Deleted
    32 hours and finished it on normal exploring every bit of map possible. Not to mention slacking afk for hours. Think my effective game time is about half as much. I was so disappointed with the short duration of the game and the crap ending that I threw it aside. Won't bother on higher difficulties if the game doesn't lure me.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 chars, 61 hours. So not that much I would say :P
    Witch doctor highest with 35, barbarian and wizard about equal with 12-13 hours.

Think I am going to switch "main" to the wizard tbh.