Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Wait wait wait...dr00ds couldn't see their armor for years n they changed that for MoP and now they switch for shamans so its their turn not to see their gears...and those new forms are UGLY!

Better be a glyph for those who don't want to look like that..

Deluge, or as I would call it, the ShamanBallWasher Spell!
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2012-05-26 at 10:17 AM.

Glyph of Deluge - Causes your Chain Heal to have a watery appearance.
    So he chain heals himself.

A+ will watch again.

Quote Originally Posted by Buck-Shot View Post
    Almost all game dev house run with more staff than they need.. That's why some studio's now do the freelance method, it tends to be cheaper and you don't have to pay them medical etc...

While layoffs are never nice, Blizz probably see that they weren't running efficiently, and had too many person on board they really didn't need to be there...
    So thats why my ticket queue times are 3+ days now?

Something still not added or even fixed?

Deleted
    Looks interesting

Yeah... the shaman forms are not ok... I tried to like but.. I can't.

I'm not sure why people think Wrathion is playing sides just because the dialogue differs based on the players' factions. For all we care there isn't a "canon" for this. He acknoledges the fact that the two factions need to come together or Azeroth is doomed, and he didn't say anything in the lines of "i will wreck A/H for you"

I definitely hope Wrathion can stay "good" even if his methods are not the most moral ones. We've been killing enough "corrupted" Black dragon (for what, 20+ years?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fleps View Post
    Yeah... the shaman forms are not ok... I tried to like but.. I can't.
    Same here. I would still prefer something new (mostly) but, if anything, I'd rather take the form of a WotLK elemental than the Cataclysm "baby bonnet".
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

10+ Year Old Account
    Thumbs up for the shaman forms.

Shaman changes look great!

-somewhat disturbed that the first guy in the game to look middle-eastern is the son of the games worst terrorist >.>-

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    Same here. I would still prefer something new (mostly) but, if anything, I'd rather take the form of a WotLK elemental than the Cataclysm "baby bonnet".
    But then we wouldn't really be ascending as much as turning into elementals. It's not like the ascendant models from Cata don't fit, and the time they don't spend on modeling and animating a new model for an offensive CD is time they can spend on overhauling the old races.

The shaman change was very smart on blizzards part for enh to be air and whispy smoke instead of just the old earth skin. But my issue is, assuming the smoke is swirling in the model and not static like the picture, it's going to look a little strange have it being confined to the models wire frame, they should add some smoke graphics that show it coming off and stuff, to blur the edges, so it doesn't look like smoke is confined into a static frame.