Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Some of the mobs and whatnot in Act 2 are annoying, but once you learn to deal with it, no big deal. I think I actually dislike Act 1 the most, just because it seems to go slower then the rest, for me at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    Some of the mobs and whatnot in Act 2 are annoying, but once you learn to deal with it, no big deal. I think I actually dislike Act 1 the most, just because it seems to go slower then the rest, for me at least.
    The reason I dislike Act 2 is I find it really boring and dull. I like the bosses and the challenge the elites and champions can present, but the quests just don't do it for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    The reason I dislike Act 2 is I find it really boring and dull. I like the bosses and the challenge the elites and champions can present, but the quests just don't do it for me.
    For me, story was ok first time through, for the other 3/4s of the game it's about the gameplay, that's why I based mine on how slow Act 1 feels. Just feels like less mobs and they are far too easy, maybe it will change when I get to Hell though.

I HATE the bugs in the desert, I hated the exploding electrical beetles in the desert in d2 and the stream of mosquito babies annoy me in this one, not to mention that the parent bug doesn't fly at you and instead strafe around in a circle makes them hard to hit and you have to keep moving. Fortunately standing behind pets helps. I just run through this area and get to what every checkpoint or dungeon I can to fight something that I can actually hit.

I'm gonna have to cast my vote for act II as well, although Act IV can get a bit annoying, at least it's short.

10+ Year Old Account
    All of Act III.
    Time is the greatest teacher, but unfortunately, it ends up killing all of its students.

10+ Year Old Account
    Act 3, anything involving those damned scorpion-armed things. Worse than the bugs, in my opinion, at least those are easy to dodge as ranged.

Act 1, the Trailing the Coven questline after killing the Skeleton King and collecting the sword pieces. I HATE those trees.

Yup, also Zoltun Kulle for me, definately the most boring part of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bling View Post
    Act 1, the Trailing the Coven questline after killing the Skeleton King and collecting the sword pieces. I HATE those trees.
    I kill them faster than they can uproot, Aside from poison spores I dont see why they would be annoying. The guys who shoot thier claws under the ground are understandable as well as the bugs, but the trees? Is that as far as you have gotten?

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Act II wasps.

Act III never ending levels of under the keep.

Everything else is pretty tight.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't stand doing Act 3...

Deleted
    Everything before defeating Kulle and Belial in Act II is ASS.

Just 5 minutes ago I soloed the whole Act on Inferno, it was challenging, but too bad the desert scenery and those FREAKING BUGS at the start just make me flip my shit.

(Monk, if anyone is interested)

Zoltun Kulle quests suck massively and I find that the Act 3 Tower/Crater/whatever it is sucks so much because it seems never ending and full of annoying mobs.

Deleted
    Zoltun Kulle, it's just terribly boring! I like ACT 2 the least, I don't know why. I always end up hating the desert parts of games. x_X I don't know if I'm the only one that has that problems.. Deserts just suck for me in games xD

I hated the 1st middle part of Act III. Everything you do up on the keep and until you cross the long bridge.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Act 1 up to The Skeleton King, just because I did it so god damn many times during beta. x.x

Probably act two... it seems so long.

Sand wasps? Serenity+ reap what is sown, hit 10 bugs then cyclone strike and BOOM! they all die.

Also good for fallen lunatics.

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Act 1 up to The Skeleton King, just because I did it so god damn many times during beta. x.x
    And this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Act 2, and no not because of the bugs (<- monk), but because of the sewers and the boring Zulle Kulle or what's-his-name's body that is all over the place.
    Boooooooooooooooooooooooooring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Act 1, up to the Skeleton King...just because I did it a million times in Beta >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.