Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Yea I agree, Act II is very annoying and drawn out. having half the caves memorized though it's not so bad, if it wasn't for the OP wasp bees LOL

Gotta agree on Act 2 aswell, with the exception of the fight against Belial, of course.
    Unsurprisingly I wasn't much of a fan of Act 2 in the Diablo 2 either, though Act 3 more than overshadowed it on that part.

Act 3 would be my second, due to how the keep and crater levels tend to drag on a bit.
    In the former it gets a bit confusing thanks to the labyrinthine-like layout, while the latter has long branching paths with potential dead ends, making it a bit tedious to backtrack afterwards.
    Last edited by Tunaria; 2012-05-26 at 12:51 AM.

Act II, sands of I dont know what quest... Damn... In hell it's just sofucking annoying!!!
    Too many hard trash packs, I had to die like 10+ times repetidely just to kill some %^$^# trash pack.

Deleted
    the spider cave in act 1, all caves in act 2. and havent been there yet but I'm afraid as hell for act 3 inferno end with those shadow stepping big ass demons, and ofc those tongue beasts.

Act 2. I hated the "Go find a bunch of stuff to put it together in this huge freaking desert" act 2 in Diablo 2, and I hate it just as much in Diablo 3.
    ಠ_ಠ

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha! Act 2 is still winning for least liked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Act 1 all the way up to the caverns of Aranae, after that it was okay. The beginning is tedious with little to no reward.

Act 2 is by far my favorite.

Act 2, skipped it when playing on further chars by making games to Belial with higher lvl chars and just going to 3 directly that way. Awful place. Coincidentally, Act 2 is also my least favourite in D2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dalaran, hiding whoopie cushions under Rhonin's chair.
    Act 2 seems to be so awfully drawn out for no particular reason. Granted, Belial's fight was fucking AWESOME, but running through the desert chasing those shitty wasps, constantly vaulting away from those Naga henchmen, and... Zulton Kulle. Ugh. At least Adria took her sweet time in showing she would eventually betray you. Kulle couldn't wait longer than thirty goddamn seconds.
    Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and for thy possession, the ends of the earth. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron. Thou shalt dash them in pieces, like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore ye kings. Be admonished ye judges of the earth. Serve the lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the son lest he be angry, and ye perish in the way, though his wrath be kindled but a little.