Poll: What is your least favorite Pixar movie?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    A Bug's Life. It's pretty slow and the voice-acting isn't great, in my opinion.

Have yet to see Cars 2, but I enjoyed the first one.

Deleted
    I never liked A Bug's Life tbh just never found it good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would have to say Cars (and by extension, Cars 2) I just couldn't get into it :S on the whole I've loved all the other Pixar films, but I never really liked Cars, not sure why.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Cars 2 was just a terribly written movie, that was honestly just a cash in. Cars 1 was passable and the rest of their movies were fantastic.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't care for Finding Nemo just because I think that movie is way to constantly hyped among my friends it just gets very old...
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Ratatouille is probably the one I dislike the most, it's fine in itself, but it doesn't hold up to the Pixar standard I've come to expect from them over the years. I'm also not for the whole chef setting.

I do like pretty much every Pixar movie, but Ratatouille is definately at the bottom, with Cars right behind it.

I haven't watched Wall-E, Up or Cars 2 mind you.

It kind of wonders me how anyone can say A Bug's Life, it is definately one of the most memorable of the movies in my opinion. It's only behind Toy Story and Monsters, Inc. The bird scene is pure gold. Every man for himself I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finding Nemo, Wall-E, Up, The Incredibles, Ratatouille and the Toy Story films are far superior to any of the other.
    Cars and Cars 2 are jokes.

But my favorite is Up. It is a heartfelt tale with memorable characters and a brilliant child-friendly plot. One of the most heartwarming films I have ever seen. And this is quite what Pixar movies, and animated movies, should do to one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    Wall-E is an amazing film.

I must say I never really cared much for Cars 1, and have never seen 2 because of it.

The Incredibles is very average, a fun movie and it's not bad - just average. I never really go into A Bug's Life either but I imagine if I was younger when I saw it I would have preferred it more.

However, Wall-E is a masterpiece - for the first 30 minutes or so anyway, and the Toy Stories are simply the best trilogy ever made. Try and prove me wrong.
    Wall-E was a "green" propaganda film that was used to try and indoctrinate kids into a green lifestyle without them knowing it and as such makes it garbage. In fact most Pixar movies have an agenda behind them which is why I think they are ALL bad movies.

I voted A Bug's Life only because I haven't seen it...
    Oddly, Ratatouille and the first Cars were my favorites.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait a second, has this thread been least favorite the whole time? I VOTED UP! MY FAVORITE!

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't like the Rat chef one, didn't really like the cars movies either, but the rest were all pretty good.
    “The Jedi…the Sith…you don’t get it, do you? To the galaxy, they’re the same thing; just men and women with too much power, squabbling over religion, while the rest of us burn.”-Atton Rand

Up. The movie did a terrible job at making me care about the protagonists. The first ten minutes of the film at least make me like the old guy, but the kid and the talking dog completely removed my investment in the protagonists. A very poor movie by an otherwise exceptional maker.
    "With this costume, I'll get Asian girls for sure!"
    - Judge Malthred revealing my avatar's inner thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Wall-E was a "green" propaganda film that was used to try and indoctrinate kids into a green lifestyle without them knowing it and as such makes it garbage. In fact most Pixar movies have an agenda behind them which is why I think they are ALL bad movies.
    Let me put on my tin foil hat.

Cars and Cars 2 are the worst. They're the only Pixar movies I didn't enjoy watching. Hell, I never even finished Cars 2. All other Pixar films actually feel like "family" movies. The Cars movies feel like they were made for little kids and only to entertain little kids. I guess I'd say that Toy Story 2 would be my 3rd least favorite Pixar movie, but it was just okay, not boring and unentertaining like the Cars movies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Let me put on my tin foil hat.
    Oh really? Cars 2 was all about how the oil companies are evil and how we are "polluting the air" and pushed a "green" agenda by promoting electric and hybrid vehicles which we all know will never perform as well as a powerful gasoline muscle car. Thats the problem with "green" crap. It never performs as well as the non green stuff it replaces, then they force us to use that crap like those stupid swirly lightbulbs. I refuse to use one until they can put out light like a GE reveal bulb (which I also hate to spend money on because its supporting a company who is behind the whole "green" movement) but I have to buy a light bulb somewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel bad for your childhood.

Oh really? Cars 2 was all about how the oil companies are evil and how we are "polluting the air" and pushed a "green" agenda by promoting electric and hybrid vehicles which we all know will never perform as well as a powerful gasoline muscle car. Thats the problem with "green" crap. It never performs as well as the non green stuff it replaces, then they force us to use that crap like those stupid swirly lightbulbs. I refuse to use one until they can put out light like a GE reveal bulb (which I also hate to spend money on because its supporting a company who is behind the whole "green" movement) but I have to buy a light bulb somewhere.
    So you don't like helping the nature and at the same time sparing energy?
    Ok.

cars 1 and 2, i enjoyed them, but just not as much as the rest, it's hard to get attached or relate to a car with a face.

toy story and wall-e are my favourites
    <insert witty signature here>

Ratatouille, not sure but I could not stand that movie.