Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted

Hilarious death on hardcore Torment VI xD

Your link does not work :<

Homophobia is so gay.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hello there, i've been tinkering a bit with different builds to solo torment 6 on my wiz (most times i prefer to play alone than to join a group). In this case the build changing item was the Stone of Jordan with cold damage so i readjusted my whole build and part of my other gear towards a full cold based build, although im missing a few %elemental dmg pieces of course.
    The idea of the whole build is to destroy trash packs easily with the meteors (sometimes infinite meteors due to the nice legacy Oculus off-hand i was able to snag off the AH last night), while at the same time attempt to obliterate elite packs fast with archon and all the +bonus dmg against elites from items, just charge your dinamo to 5 while at the same time applying the frost debuff to benefit from Coldblooded passive, then activate archon with the rune for max dmg and try to burn the elites down in one sitting overcoming all the damage if possible using pots etc, if not, like its the case of the video well, just kite around as possible.
    Full spec and gear is shown at the start of the video, i just do a short run through keep depths lvl 2 to demonstrate a bit how the build works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g23R7...ature=youtu.be

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome to Reaper of Souls!

- - - Updated - - -

First Random Event I have encountered

- - - Updated - - -

Magic Misfire event

- - - Updated - - -

Noble Death Event!

- - - Updated - - -

The Lost Patrol Event
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Our thoughts on D3 post 2.0.1 and RoS

Originally Posted by Tigole
    I'm not so sure endgame players would like the face of the game if everyone had instant access to all of the content. There is something to be said for progression and the sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, we have to be careful not to create a brick wall for new people, but I think there is a balance to be struck here.

Opening 70+ Horadric Caches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ItOaFsoI70

Ever had too much loot on your screen the game was choppy as hell? But it was so worth it

What is the Shard of Hate ?

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    What is the Shard of Hate ?
    it's this: [

Though it seems to proc 100% of the time so every one of my tempest ticks is firing a ball of frost and every Fists of lightning/hundred fists is proccing it also.

It was also a weapon designed/named by the community: http://www.diablofans.com/news/47980...-guide-mithrie

Oh god... it looks so nice. I want it on my monk and on my multi element wizard (with the tal rasha set) !! Does it drop somewhere in particular or ?

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Oh god... it looks so nice. I want it on my monk and on my multi element wizard (with the tal rasha set) !! Does it drop somewhere in particular or ?
    Probably anywhere, I found it whilst rifting but that doesn't mean much.

Melee DH in action - courtesy of ultimar235
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Hey guys!

It's Danion and I finally managed to get a video of RoS out. It's been a while but the game decided to let me keep all my level 60 gear until a few days ago... (I am looking at you 'only dropping 2 handed barbarian axes...')

Since everyone and there mother runs with Frozen Orb, I decided to take another look at Arcane, and my gosh, is it Awesome!
    The following video shows is a Highly in depth guide on what skills I use and why I use them, as well as the runes that go with them. I also talk about different possibility's you can use in different situations.

In the description of the video there is also the Skill Calculator form the Official website, that shows the build I run most of the most of the time.

If you have any questions or want to know more about the build, drop a message!

Hope you enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SGjvJxOsAc

10+ Year Old Account

Scoundrel Mission

Betrayal can never be forgiven!

Originally Posted by Tigole
    I'm not so sure endgame players would like the face of the game if everyone had instant access to all of the content. There is something to be said for progression and the sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, we have to be careful not to create a brick wall for new people, but I think there is a balance to be struck here.

10+ Year Old Account

Templar Side mission

- - - Updated - - -

Enchantress Side mission

10+ Year Old Account
    Latest Video:

Nefahlem Rifting

Act 5 End

The Truth of Shen?

Wanted to try a "funner" style of Diablo videos!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFL0_s0DmGI

This is a small sample I have a ton of footage, it's from my friend and I's first night of diablo. The clips are sort of weak but if I was to do this episodically I would want it to be in order. Tell me what you guys think! Would it benefit from adding flavor text, any comments would be appreciated!

Video : Lame/Stupid Rift Structure !!!

anyone else is getting weird Rifts structure like this ?

not only that but it had very few mobs too

your thoughts !!!

Deleted
    holy shit, never seen anything like that