10+ Year Old Account

Subscription mistake?

Game was officially released on the 20th December, I signed up for a 3 month sub. 30 free days at start and the additional 30 days they handed out.

My account on the forums has said for a few days now, I have 0 days left, yet I can still log in (I checked a few days ago as I was considering to renew, I still have friends wanting to raid, however, until this moment I just tried to login for the hell of it).

My question is, is this the reason for the 30 free days? Somehow there is an error in their sub code, that lets anyone login from a certain time period?

Can anyone else back this up?

10+ Year Old Account
    That would be pretty hilarious if this is actually the reason they're handing out free time.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I still had an active account there was a bug that didn't show how many days you "actually" had left. So it could be that bug. I also recall something about the game still letting you in for a few days, and post on the forum, after your account expires too. So it might be that. I actually tried to login after the free week back with 1.2, and it told me I didn't have an active account. So I would guess its not an unstoppable "error."
    Last edited by SirRobin; 2012-05-25 at 11:20 PM.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    When I still had an active account there was a bug that didn't show how many days you "actually" had left. So it could be that bug. I also recall something about the game still letting you in for a few days, and post on the forum, after your account expires too. So it might be that. I actually tried to login after the free week back with 1.2, and it told me I didn't have an active account. So I would guess its not an unstoppable "error."
    Well if it lets you login in for a few days after then that explains it, I was expecting it to run out on the 21st.

Still pretty bizarre though tbh.

Maybe it's BioWare's innovative new way of avoid subscription loss

Seriously though, I would make a ticket to inform them that it's acting weird, so you don't get charged unexpectedly, later on. With any other company, I would advise that you call their customer support instead, but I tried that, and... well, let's just say it was not a fruitful endeavor
    Rest In Peace, World of Warcraft. Subscriber count doesn't matter, WoW has been dead in spirit for a while
    Rest In Peace, Star Wars the Old Republic. SWTOR is a fun RPG, but a bad MMO