Thread: Mastery pages

10+ Year Old Account

Mastery pages

So my mastery pages have been broken since the darius patch.

I can't view or change them and im not sure if they're even active during games.

During match selection the bar is greyed out and unselectable and has a spinning loading icon.

If I try to view them in my profile outside of match selection it is just a blank screen with nothing but the background image.

I have reloaded my client several times and i tried the repair feature but its still broken.

10+ Year Old Account
    It should be fairly easy to see if they're active at least. Your AD or AP will be higher than normal without if you have them active.

Regardless, that has to be very annoying. Did you poke Riot itself about it through a support ticket?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok they are active and I don't know what ticketing riot could do, they just aren't loading properly and I've ran the repair thing which I bet is exactly what they would tell me to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, most likely it'll do more than not ticketing Riot or posting on their forums.

If you add that you tried the repair thing, they should be able to figure out that you did, in fact, try the repair thing.

Deleted
    If you send a ticket to Riot they might be able to fix it themselves or at least reset your mastery pages. I personally have never seen this problem before, so finding someone who has and who knows how to fix it might be difficult. Better to just ask Riot themselves.