Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackishi View Post
    Strange though. Did campfires need materials now?
    Nope, they still take nothing to make. The alternative uses are less exciting though.

Blizz likes patching out fun dont they? This late in the expansion with nothing new to do, let them have fun glitching Arthas.

Love this mount I would like to have it but I can't give all my life saving for this mount.

What would really be cool is if they would allow you to choose from an assortment of vendors with different goods/services for the 3-person mounts, and if you wanted to switch them out for whatever reason you could go back and do that at the vendor.

Deleted
    You can see the Water Strider being ridden by the NPCs to the north east of Binan Village in the Kun-Lai Summit zone. They move very fast (the animated movement that is not the forward speed) although there is no way to know if this is the same as mount versions.

They also make a lot of noise which might be pretty distracting, though perhaps forgiveable for the utility of a water walking mount.

Deleted
    I would have really expected to see a much higher price for the Yak, considering the amounts of gold people have these days

Buggy Arthas was fun. My server had Arthas and Orno Grimtotem in Orgirimmar. All the guards were ganging up on Orno, while being TOTALLY oblivious to Arthas that was standing just inside the Inn! Was a sight to behold.

Quote Originally Posted by Phurionz View Post
    I would have really expected to see a much higher price for the Yak, considering the amounts of gold people have these days
    Not everyone does. I know I don't have that kind of money.

Deleted
    Anyone can explain me whats so special about a 14(!!!) slot bag 7 years into the game?.... my chars have - apart from the default 16er wich you cant change - only 20 slot bags and bigger....

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Hopefully that cleared it up. I assumed everyone has the 10% discount from the guild perk.
    You only get the guild perk if you're in a guild with said discount I have no guild, and saw the mount yesterday, and yes, it's 6000 gold.

---------- Post added 2012-05-26 at 07:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SoulForge View Post
    Not everyone does. I know I don't have that kind of money.
    I agree with you. I don't have that kind of money either. That's the reason I can't afford the Mammoth mount. Prices are too expensive.

Deleted
    Anyone can explain me whats so special about a 14(!!!) slot bag 7 years into the game?.... my chars have - apart from the default 16er wich you cant change - only 20 slot bags and bigger....

Deleted
    I think the 14 slot bag isn't bigger because they don't want to steal too much thunder from the professions, especially tailors.
    What's the point in having someone that can tailor big bags if you can buy them cheap from a vendor?

10+ Year Old Account
    60,000 gold...

*Looks at 3k on 1 85, 5k on other 85.*

*sighs*

60k an overkill imo...im pretty sure that only 1% of wow population or even less then 1% is very rich and has +100k gold

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melilithia View Post
    60,000 gold...

*Looks at 3k on 1 85, 5k on other 85.*

*sighs*
    its a little easier to make money on 10 85s. 36k in a month and all i did was run dungeons and lfr and do dailies while in the queue. took a break for tera and d3.

To all the people complaining they can't afford the Yak, it's not supposed to be fore everyone. It's not supposed to be something most people just buy, take a small hit and farm the cash quickly again.

Did I read this right? 60k gold? WTF

60k is a pretty reasonable gold sink--I'll definitely be buying it (with my guild perk discount!) as soon as I come across the vendor.

Somewhat related: with the addition of these dragon turtles, getting 150 mount (without TCG mounts) will be relatively easy. Hurray! =D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotato View Post
    60k is a pretty reasonable gold sink--I'll definitely be buying it (with my guild perk discount!) as soon as I come across the vendor.

Somewhat related: with the addition of these dragon turtles, getting 150 mount (without TCG mounts) will be relatively easy. Hurray! =D
    even more hurray that the mount is account wide. i have a mix of chars with different mounts, which is so annoying when u are passively aiming for the achieve as its shared around.

I haven't played WoW in awhile, but I take it that Arthas isn't supposed to be in Orgrimmar at all. Right? How the hell did that happen?