Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    check AH for cheap rare 50-52 gear, there are tons, but also they go fast. Search for gear which have 50 of your main stat & 50 vitality and ar below 5k in price. They come and go fast. with this AH in game you dont need to farm gear
    "Blizzard is not incompetent or stupid and they are not intentionally screwing you over"

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfang View Post
    Play through Act IV Nightmare again.

Do Azmodan runs on Nightmare mode until you wanna /wrist. Should be 60 by then with 2 million gold. Buy a super high damage X-Bow(850+ blue doesnt matter DPS is all that maters) and faceroll Hell like it was Normal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bale View Post
    Me and my friend decided to just replay a lot of Nightmare. Any tips on some DH builds? Also, what would you say is better as weapons? 2 Crossbows? That's what I've been using. I just cant see the advantage of using a 2H / Quiver.
    There is only one viable build for using double 1-hand crossbows, and it requires a ridiculously high amount of crit chance and bonus damage on critical strike. Other than that, using a bow with a quiver is your absolute best option for damage, as it lets you fire off hatred dumps for more damage (at only a slightly slower rate) and not consume all of your Hatred within 2 seconds.

Not to mention having a bonus 15% to damage by using a bow in conjunction with Archery is pretty damn sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSoup View Post
    There is only one viable build for using double 1-hand crossbows, and it requires a ridiculously high amount of crit chance and bonus damage on critical strike. Other than that, using a bow with a quiver is your absolute best option for damage, as it lets you fire off hatred dumps for more damage (at only a slightly slower rate) and not consume all of your Hatred within 2 seconds.

Not to mention having a bonus 15% to damage by using a bow in conjunction with Archery is pretty damn sweet.
    I've decided to go with a 2H Crossbow. I may go back to a Bow at 60 in Inferno.