10+ Year Old Account

The BEN DROWNED case

Hey there guys! Recently, I heard about the BEN DROWNED case, also known as THE HAUNTED CARTRIDGE case... What it is all about, is a "haunted Majora's mask cartridge" which was given to the person known as Jadusable by an old man. When Jadusable, using a Nintendo 64 console given to him by a friend, first used the cartridge, he found a save file called BEN. He had also heard the old man who had given him the cartridge saying "Goodbye Ben" when Jadusable was given the cartridge and left. Anyways, he decided to ignore the save file BEN, made his own, but he noticed that all the NPCs in the game, referred to him as BEN, and not the name he had set as his profile name. After a while, he decided to delete the save file BEN, and since then, the NPCs refered to him as he had no name.He then attempted to perform the “4th day glitch”, a hack that allows players to get an entire extra day to the game, and was ported to the Majora boss battle at the end of the game. He noticed that text was being displayed incorrectly, and the music being played was a reversed version of the game’s “Song of Healing” before being ported back to Clock Town. At Clocktown he discovered that the textures were missing, the music was distorted and the town was empty of the normal characters. He began posting links to YouTube videos he claims to have recorded while playing.

These are the links to his videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6D2X...layer_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGOJm...yer_embedded#!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K48Qd...layer_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE7YU...layer_embedded

In the description of the fourth video in the series, a person claiming to be Jadusable’s roommmate claimed that Jadusable was moved out of his dorm but gave him a flash drive containing the final video “free.wmv” and a text document titled “TheTruth.txt.” He was told not to release these videos until September 15th, 2010, at 23:04 PM. The text file was released on Mediafire ( http://www.mediafire.com/?6t16r3dp7gt2wbt ) that contained Jadusable’s notes taken during all his experiences. He claimed that Ben started haunting his computer and would communicate with him through Cleverbot. He warned that no one should believe anything coming from his YouTube account after September 12th, 2010. Shortly after, Jadusable’s YouTube channel began to change with his profile image turned into an Elegy of Emptiness Statue painting, and his location became “Now I am everywhere.”

Also, you can find the whole story here.

So, what are your thoughts in these? Do you think its real, or just something that Judasable made up?

Its already confirmed to be fake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I suppose I didnt do as much research as needed, thanks though... The notes have pretty fucked up my psychology, and I was kinda scared :S Either way, I am never going to play Majora's Mask EVER again!

10+ Year Old Account
    You shouldn't of done that....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    You shouldn't of done that....
    I C wut you did dere

But wait, is it a good or a bad thing that after more than a year of not thinking about it one mention of it (the title) immediately made me remember everything of the creepypasta? O.o
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2012-05-26 at 10:18 PM.

High Overlord Ultraviolet Harmonies's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You shouldn't have done that.

The writer, Alex Hall (aka Jedusable) has a kickstarter project for a new narrative film he is creating. You can find a link to it here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Yeah this. I liked the story at first, but then it started to get a little convoluted and kinda dumb. Either way, it was a fun story.

of course it's not real, but he does a good job of making it feel possible for the vast majority of it. creepy, heavily edited game cartridge? Completely possible. Possessed game cartridge? Not so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

It's just a well done Creepy Pasta, haven't found another Creepy Pasta as good as this one. Maybe Candy Cove, but that didn't have the extreme depth and content that this one had.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly at first it creeped me out. Now it doesn't bother me. He just did a good job of picking a game that is already sorta creepy and dark.

Deleted
    All the good scary stuff turns out to be fake, I am disappoint. If you want something decently scary try marble hornets and start from video #1. Also fake but worth a watch if yr into this stuff [like me!]