Removed from game, error 3007...all. day. long.

Anyone else still getting constant errors? "Removed from game, Error 3007", it keeps telling me. Like if I play for an hour, it's going to happen at least 5 times, sometimes more like 15. It's annoying as hell, especially if it happens far away from a checkpoint (I've gone back to the beginning of the same dungeon as many as a dozen times) or in the middle of a boss fight. I expected this for the first few days to a week, but it's been out nearly 2 weeks now. Annoying and disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by ryotte View Post
    Anyone else still getting constant errors? "Removed from game, Error 3007", it keeps telling me. Like if I play for an hour, it's going to happen at least 5 times, sometimes more like 15. It's annoying as hell, especially if it happens far away from a checkpoint (I've gone back to the beginning of the same dungeon as many as a dozen times) or in the middle of a boss fight. I expected this for the first few days to a week, but it's been out nearly 2 weeks now. Annoying and disappointing.
    Haven't had any crashing issues since day after release. AH hiccups every now and then, though.
    Your face when the Scoundrel is Gallagher.

Finally, a worthy foe.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Have you tried to fix this on your end? There are a few fixes but they are going to be on your end. (they work for some not all)
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

I get it loads too. Normally after I go to the toilet or get a drink or something. I've never gotten it while I'm actually playing.

Hey, after logging the game, on ur char screen, join the general chat and stay there during ur game play, u wont get DCed

3007 is happening to me since launch and this works just fine, no DC

Quote Originally Posted by slozon View Post
    Have you tried to fix this on your end? There are a few fixes but they are going to be on your end. (they work for some not all)
    My husband and I both have a wired connection to the modem and we have the DCs at different times, so it's not actually our internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otro View Post
    Hey, after logging the game, on ur char screen, join the general chat and stay there during ur game play, u wont get DCed

That and a couple other things you can try.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5149007206
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by otro View Post

I heard this a few minutes ago and I'm trying it now.

10+ Year Old Account
    My husband and I both have a wired connection to the modem and we have the DCs at different times, so it's not actually our internet.
    How about you try reading the link I provided you. It's a bit more complicated than just having a good/bad connection.

I've heard that happening with some people and a simple reinstallation fixed it. Have you tried that?

Quote Originally Posted by Ohleemar View Post
    I've heard that happening with some people and a simple reinstallation fixed it. Have you tried that?
    Reinstall on 2 different computers? That's still disappointing on Blizz's part imo if I downloaded and installed the game on both computers and the installation is faulty on both.

---------- Post added 2012-05-26 at 09:23 PM ----------

So far so good on the joining general chat thing.