10+ Year Old Account

[Video] Maelforge and his eggs

Poor Maelforge, there he is chilling and been a good house husband keeping an eye on the eggs while Laethys splashes around in her gold baths...

Then along come these intruders to scramble up some eggs, this is just the eggs encounter before the real Maelforge fight starts in case you wonder how 16 players can "easily" nuke down the end boss of Infernal Dawn, think of it as a "filler" between Laethys and Maelforge

The Eggs is the only encounter between Laethys and Maelforge, there is no conventional 'trash'
    The fact the dropped gear is up-gradable with the Fiery Heart of Maelforge is interesting.

Can't wait till half our raid falls into the lava somehow. :l

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Can't wait till half our raid falls into the lava somehow. :l
    and claims they missed the jump because they 'lagged'

full disclosure; i have fallen off several platforms in-game. ;3

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    The Eggs is the only encounter between Laethys and Maelforge, there is no conventional 'trash'
    The fact the dropped gear is up-gradable with the Fiery Heart of Maelforge is interesting.
    Actually there is trash between the two. I saw Special Olypmpics wipe on it. But its maybe 2 pulls max.

The Egg fight is to easy. They need to make the waves actually deadly. The second half of the fight is awesome. Anyone else hear the super mario theme music while watching the back half of the video? Also the very end is the REAL Maelforge fight.

Well I guess I was wrong, I was told there was no trash by someone from No Quarter.