Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    Not refunding Diablo 3 because I do like it but if someone doesn't, don't hesitate.

I hesitated with Mass Effect 3 hoping my frustration was just due to being "shocked" by the ending so I didn't ask for a refund hoping it would pass and I'd learn to appreciate the game, or maybe they were just holding back a massive "GOTCHA" ending DLC (which they already stated isn't true), and now I feel like I flushed 70 euros down the toilet.

Feel like you hate the game? Get a refund. If later you do feel like you were wrong then just buy it again.
    Why would you play through all of ME3 if all you cared about is the ending? Personally I have the ME series in my top 5 or 10 gaming experiences, but if you don't like that sort of thing it must have been an awful drag.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderSheephard View Post
    For diablo 3.

Well, relatively quick.

Call their support line and go to technical issues (5) since 7 results in a "the queue is full" and hangs up on you.

Then explain that you would like a refund and within a minute they will have you sorted out. Takes about 5 to 10 business days for it to show up in your account.

Surprisingly headache free.
    Interesting.

I know a number of people this past weekend at a Internet cafe and this very same topic came up.

Players were disappointed in D3 and wanted to know if a refund was even possible.

I' ll let them know when the shop opens tomorrow.

Thx

Deleted
    I'm not debating the fact that the 30 day refund is great. However, not a lot of people know about it who would like to use it.

For example, I didn't know about it until yesterday when I found out via the diablo 3 forums.

Had I known earlier, I would have refunded earlier.
    You're basically worse than a pirate. Atleast pirates dont cost Blizzard anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgarlaw View Post
    You're basically worse than a pirate. Atleast pirates dont cost Blizzard anything.
    Be nice, Blizz offered the 30 day money-back presumably because they knew some people would be disappointed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Why would you play through all of ME3 if all you cared about is the ending? Personally I have the ME series in my top 5 or 10 gaming experiences, but if you don't like that sort of thing it must have been an awful drag.
    I loved ME 1 and 2. LOVED as in had about 6 saves from each (different classes, gender and "alignment" plus different options to see different outcomes).

Covered up since it's OT and does contain ME3 spoilers:
    The ending is half-arsed, has a thousand plot-holes and is pure nonsense! Why would Joker leave Shepard behind? The radio comm said all the crew was killed by Harbinger yet you see at least one or two of them ALIVE exiting the SHIP. Why did they also leave you?! Plus, you have THREE COLOURS to pick and all of them lead to, basically, the same outcome. What's the point? And NONE of your actions or decisions throughout the game actually make a meaningful change to the ending.

What about characters? Jack was a major character in ME2 yet only shows up for a side quest. Jacob, even though a generally disliked character, had a totally half-arsed appearance and 'excuse' to not be in the roster again. "Oh all civilization is ending and you want my help? That's cool but hey I have a new girlfriend so go f*** yourself."

And what about their promise that many of our decisions in previous games would make a big impact on ME3? To the point it would be totally revolutionary in the RPG genre? How many decisions can you remember that were actually important?

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Be nice, Blizz offered the 30 day money-back presumably because they knew some people would be disappointed.
    I agree, Its nice that they give the option to do so. They could have just as easily NOT offered such things.
    I'm really surprised that they actually let you do it (really hard not to sound like a fanboy here lol)

Funny how some here get so defensive and think because they like the game, everyone should. It's about as silly as going up to Walmart and hanging around the returns/exchanges register and harassing people because they're returning the Sony TV that you like.

Blizzard has made it very clear in their latest response on the BBB website that they are open to refunds due to the poor stability of the game at launch. The most recent complaint levied has their response:

http://www.la.bbb.org/business-revie...ne-CA-13050668

Quote Originally Posted by lookatmypet View Post
    One less complaining person to deal with. If they are gonna be inpatient on a BRAND NEW GAME and expect it to be perfect out of the box clearly they haven't played new video games for long.
    How is that? Getting errors upon login in is on the list of "not done" with releasing a new product on the market in the 21st century. People have ridiculously high standards nowadays when it comes to new stuff. It's like buying a car and having a chance of it just not starting, people would want a refund for that aswell. Personally I don't have that much of a problem with error 37, although it does suck, but like I said, people have high standards these days.

Also it's possible that the OP was just unhappy with the game mechanics in general.

OT: The refund is nice but it seems like a weird thing for a videogame. Atleast the 30 days is, I guess this is why most games have demos. Test it in the demo, if you like it buy the game if you don't... well I guess thats obvious.

My reasons are irrelevant.
    Let me guess, you are one of the mass of these brilliant self proclaimed hardcore players out there who went into Inferno with 6k health stacking nothing but your primary dps stat and then spammed all possible forums going "OMG WTF! Inferno is so broken, every mob oneshots me!! The only viable tactic is kiting!!! QQ!!!!".

If we don't defend the poor downtrodden mega corporations, THEN WHO WILL!?

I thank the OP for getting this info out there though its of no use to me and genuinely respect them for making this common knowledge without attaching it to a "QQ I'm leaving" thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    Well... Good for you? I mean why the hell would you want to do this. You played the damn game, people worked on it for years, don't they deserve something for it? It's not like the game is unplayable or some other valid reason to get a refund for it.
    You havent gotten to Inferno yet have you? Let me know how fun and playable the game is when you hit a plagued-vampiric-teleporting-fast mob pack...or the vampiric-fast-molten packs...or the arcane-teleporting-shielded-molten packs....then come talk to me