Deleted

Barbarian 2-hander in Hell, impossible?

I've been wanting to do a much more damage heavy build om my Barb, but it seems that using a 2hander in Hell (Act 3, Fields of Slaughter) makes me very easy to kill. Sure, things die real fast too. Especially to AoE.
    Even with a shield I find myself struggling at the moment.

Any recommendations on a place to farm for gear/gold so I can progress? Or any possible build for twohander on Hell?

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    I've been wanting to do a much more damage heavy build om my Barb, but it seems that using a 2hander in Hell (Act 3, Fields of Slaughter) makes me very easy to kill. Sure, things die real fast too. Especially to AoE.
    Even with a shield I find myself struggling at the moment.

Any recommendations on a place to farm for gear/gold so I can progress? Or any possible build for twohander on Hell?
    Im on act 2 with my barb in inferno right now, im forced to stack about 600 + resist all and sword and board. However, to make easy gold to buy my current gear, i ran azmo like 50 times + the beginning boss in act 4 on nightmare. Im at the point where im running it on hell now, and getting nice nephalem stacks before az if i start 1 quest earlier.
    amg no sig?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakNightmare View Post
    Im on act 2 with my barb in inferno right now, im forced to stack about 600 + resist all and sword and board. However, to make easy gold to buy my current gear, i ran azmo like 50 times + the beginning boss in act 4 on nightmare. Im at the point where im running it on hell now, and getting nice nephalem stacks before az if i start 1 quest earlier.
    Reckon I should just level up to 60 and farm a good boss and elite packs then?