Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Which champion do you want to see next?

Personally I'd looove to see something more.. undead, something that isn't human for once.

Either that, or a dwarf for solo top (not as big as Gragas though =D).

If you could decide, which champion should Riot release next time?

An Ursine caster based around ice magic.

Some sort of medic that uses that... "medical magic"-stuff along with medical supplies, perhaps from Demacia, that could be played as support.
    I don't know, but I have just had in mind some sort of "field medic" support for LoL. I'm aware it might sound dumb.

10+ Year Old Account
    A character based around Music. We have Sona for an instrument, so a bard would always be expected.

Actually, fuck it. Instead of 1 bard, lets have 4. AND THEY CAN SING! AND DANCE! AND BE KOREAN! THE CHAMP CAN BE CALLED SISTAR!

I'm done, yeah. I really don't care, but I would love a Shadowfiend type champion also.

10+ Year Old Account
    Next couple champs will just be more humans ._.

A stealth champion, one that's actually viable in tournament play.

Quote Originally Posted by Yibsu View Post
    A stealth champion, one that's actually viable in tournament play.
    That's the main problem. It has to be good enough for tournament play where wards vision wards will be placed at every corner, but it can't be too strong or else it will absolutely wreck low level games where they don't realize the usefulness of wards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    A character based around Music. We have Sona for an instrument, so a bard would always be expected.

Actually, fuck it. Instead of 1 bard, lets have 4. AND THEY CAN SING! AND DANCE! AND BE KOREAN! THE CHAMP CAN BE CALLED SISTAR!
    Well no, Pentakill needs a drummer. A dwarf dual-wielding maces would be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Mest View Post
    Well no, Pentakill needs a drummer. A dwarf dual-wielding maces would be perfect.
    That, or some sort of anthro... eh... half-animal (or bug), half-human spider with several limbs could also be used as a drummer. Would fit in with the undead guys too.

Remember, spiders don't HAVE to be hairy, creepy things.

What about Cassio/Katarina's dad? I'd like to see the General show up as a total badass!

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    An Ursine caster based around ice magic.
    This...

but really i would just like to see more of the ursine since Volibear is just an awesome champion, just highly underplayed. Also...he needs some more skins.

So I was thinking... maybe 4 small champions standing on top of each other? (Something like the Fetish Shamans in third act of Diablo 2)
    And I mean like... 4 dwarf Yordles (Yes, that means "smaller small")
    Would be cool to hear 4 of them argue all the time when you click.

Yes. I do consider myself a genius sometimes.

An Earth magic caster. Or some sort of spider.

Deleted
    Personally, I don't care what the champion looks like, all I want is for the champion to have abilities that are fun and difficult to use, but rewarding if you pull it off.

Honestly the champion could look like a giant turd but as long as he had some good abilities I'd still play him.

Okay, so what we should have is a bearspiderdwarf who dual-wields maces, casts earth and ice spells, is the drummer of Pentakill and that has fun abilities.

Would make for an... interesting champion.

10+ Year Old Account
    id like a new Range AD yordle, one that uses an oversized bow or ridiculous looking gun would be hilarious, or a bruiser yordle jungler.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Okay, so what we should have is a bearspiderdwarf who dual-wields maces, casts earth and ice spells, is the drummer of Pentakill and that has fun abilities.

Would make for an... interesting champion.
    LOL!

I'm thinking of a yi in dwarf size (with all the eyes), a long beard, 4 arms with weapons in it with an awesome magic-aura surrounding him. Fuck ye!

15+ Year Old Account
    All I really want is another AP jungler.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    All I really want is another AP jungler.
    Make AP Taric viable in jungle ^^.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to see more of the egyption vibe, another char like Nasus/Renekton, with a bird theme (like Nas is dog and Ren is croc).... AP ranged assassin, high damage but SUPER squishy.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30