Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Maybe an AP jungler with ranged spells but also who benefits from auto attacking for some reason. He should probablly be melee, I´d also appreciate if he actually benefited from building AP instead of just going straight utility tank.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    An Ursine caster based around ice magic.
    Ugh do we really need MORE ice magic in this game? jesus just about everyone uses ice magic and the 2 people that use fire magic have skins that make them use ice... can we please just, you know, use some other form of magic lol?

How about nature magic? We need more nature magic!!
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    Ugh do we really need MORE ice magic in this game? jesus just about everyone uses ice magic and the 2 people that use fire magic have skins that make them use ice... can we please just, you know, use some other form of magic lol?

Well, Ursine are Kodan. Not sure if they would use fire magic. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Ursine are Kodan. Not sure if they would use fire magic. XD
    lol Ursine are BA and i second that we need many many more ursine =D!! But lets get some nature magic in here!! Nidale and Udyr don't count they don't actually use magic... closest thing we got is Lulu... and hers is kinda ify too...it's more fae magic then anything...

WTB Ursine caster using the power of nature!! Maybe make him a Grizzly Ursine instead of Volibears Polar Ursineness
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post

What about Moakai ?

An Ursine caster based around ice magic.
    1:16 am and I read that as Urine Caster and thought that was weird but cool. Anyway, I would like a champion that could be like a water elemental type that has different water spells like Wash Away for a knock back etc.

A demonic-skeleton support

General Du Couteau. Too much badass there to not add. Well, after he turns up from his "disappearance." *glares at Swain*

A pet user. I'm sorry, but we have absolutely NONE right now. They are all temporary pets, and those are fun WHILE they last. Even if I won't play the champion that much, it would be fun to actually play a pet champion. Maybe Riot could make it passive like Yorick, but more controlling. I still want a pet using champion though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tjsno View Post
    A pet user. I'm sorry, but we have absolutely NONE right now. They are all temporary pets, and those are fun WHILE they last. Even if I won't play the champion that much, it would be fun to actually play a pet champion. Maybe Riot could make it passive like Yorick, but more controlling. I still want a pet using champion though.
    Orianna. And we've all seen how that turned out.

Viable melee ad carry.
    Nightstormer of Azuremyst

Deleted
    A sea nymph with Storm/lightning/Aquatic themed abilities, along the lines what Tempest Janna could have been if she wasn't air themed. Never know it could happen, I wanted to play a Fae Sorceress and look who popped up! so who knows! lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjsno View Post
    They want to do it, but won't until their base pet control / UI isn't completely horrid for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstormer View Post
    Viable melee ad carry.
    Trynd top. Yi jungle.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstormer View Post
    Viable melee ad carry.
    Really?

Trynd, Yi, Riven, Irelia, Jax, Olaf, Renekton, Talon, Wukong

These are not strong enough melee for you? Sure, some are more considered bruiser type, but the damage is still there.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooherder View Post
    What about Moakai ?
    He has one naturey magic spell and that's his 2 the other ones are pretty arcane (I guess you could say ptin people with saplings is nature magic...)

Quote Originally Posted by Amorise View Post
    General Du Couteau. Too much badass there to not add. Well, after he turns up from his "disappearance." *glares at Swain*
    I feel at some point this HAS to happen! Can't wait, I hope he has like an M. Bison inspired skin too. Because that's how I imagine the General in my mind only holding a bloody saber.

Petition for General Du Couteau!

I feel at some point this HAS to happen! Can't wait, I hope he has like an M. Bison inspired skin too. Because that's how I imagine the General in my mind only holding a bloody saber.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I always pictured him as M. Bison with a saber and a small beard.

10+ Year Old Account

I would sign that petition in seconds wtb sabre swinging badass, similar to Fiora in play style, but slightly higher defence, and trading some of her lolspeed for higher single hits.

also some kinda of DW samurai, a Musashi type 'the best style is no style' fighter would be awesome, and before you say anything, I know that's similar to shen, but I'm thinking ALOT less tanky and ALOT more damage.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Yea, one of the those devil chin beards and military overcoat. So weird.

We never seen the General but he seems rather well formed. Odd.

---------- Post added 2012-05-30 at 07:41 PM ----------

Edit: Also isn't it said somewhere that "The three deadliest blades" in Valoran belong to House Du Couteau? And wasn't the General key to the occupation of Ionia?
    Last edited by Fencers; 2012-05-31 at 12:41 AM.