Immortal king set item in Diablo 3!!

I have been wondering where does all the immortal king set item drop in inferno I´m still in act 1 (inferno) been farming it alot and killed like 50 elites some are easy and some are pain! and some u just cant kill unless u have really good gear -.-!

so basicly where do u get immortal king set items (in what act and do u get it from elites blue / yellow or boss)

if anyone can give me some information it would be great!

thanks in advance!

I got my first and only legendary/set drop off a 'regular' mob in inferno act 1, which was the Immortal King's 2h hammer thingy. It was in one of the 2 dungeons that you need to get the 'orbs' to get to the 2nd sword piece. (A 720 dps one)

I don't think there's a set place for anything to drop. Randomized loot is randomized. And legendary loot is even more randomized. I think you can get those set items from anywhere Act IV Hell and beyond.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    I don't think there's a set place for anything to drop. Randomized loot is randomized. And legendary loot is even more randomized. I think you can get those set items from anywhere Act IV Hell and beyond.
    Yeah I recall hearing that the first Windforce to drop in Korea was actually dropped in Act 4 of Hell (poorly itemized though)

Besides the ah where can u even find these sets on the net to look themn up?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenshadows View Post
    Besides the ah where can u even find these sets on the net to look themn up?
    Diablo fans did a nice overview before release, is this what you want to see? http://www.diablofans.com/topic/4107...iii-set-items/

so basicly if I keep act 1 inferno on farm I could get the drop at nytime just have to be lucky I guess -.-

---------- Post added 2012-05-29 at 03:31 AM ----------

I have another question tho! should I go for full immortal or go for immortal with 2 weapons legendary set items (2x1 hand mighty weapons)