Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    There are sometimes some great moments with the enchantress' mind control. If she actually hits something with her puppet, it hits like a truck on steroids.
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

Enchantress is probably the best, I've been using Templar a lot but yes he dies all the time but he also heals which is handy so I don't have to use pots all the time. But yes Enchantress is the way to go.

I like the templar on my demon hunter for act III mainly because he runs in front and when I use SS the mobs usually run back to him...if he's still alive that is. That resource regen is nice too. Thinking about the enchantress I was using her on my mage in hell since the templar heals are pretty useless in inferno anyway.

After putting some decent items on my templar he is somewhat useful. He's sitting at 104k hp, 37% armor, 36% phys resist, 28% in the others. And 16.26% dodge. He can generally survive for a little bit, but he's still not all that useful. The only times he's really useful is on reflect damage packs (and then it would actually be better if he got one-shot, as he'll often waste his heal on himself otherwise).
    -

Enchantress, CC AHOY!

I find them all useless but then in the groups ive been in they are more useful than some players.

Deleted
    I use templar as wizard, he can tank a bit sometimes. He has 75k hp , and if he stand for champions 5 seconds in a narrow chanel i can get some shoots in before starting to kite

I was using the Templar because of his tankiness (Got a pattern for the Exalted Dread Shield and made one with decent stats, slapped that on him and a 60 1h with 550 DPS) but all this talk of the enchantress intrigues me.

Enchantress due to her decent cc. Her AOE polymorph has saved me a lot of damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a demon hunter going with a crit build and use the scoundrel simply for the ability when you crit you get a 10% damage increase for 3 seconds - works like a charm. Currently in act IV inferno atm.

Sig by the amazing Shyama! <Ascension 16/16 H 25man oceanic>

I play barb and at first I was using templar all the way from normal mode to inferno act 1 without any real problems. I just really hated how bad the templar's heals were and how he would never heal me when I really needed the heal anyway. He still managed to stay alive though...

Once I got to Inferno, the only thing he was good at doing was yelling out something cliché like "What an incredible foe!! For glory and honor!!" and then go and get himself one shotted.

Switched to enchantress after a few minutes of inferno and she's amazing. The armor buff is a must have for solo barb, although the attack speed is debatable IMO....her mass chicken hex can be a life saver.

I got her decked out doing 4k dps, makes farming act 1 and 2 that much faster. Not to mention she's ranged, so she will inevitably stay alive longer than a melee follower

Deleted
    To those who play with Enchantress in Inferno (act 2+), what type of gear do you use on her? With my templar I went for MF+Stamina gear. I could do the same with Enchantress, or should I try intellect+MF to squeeze a little extra damage?

Deleted
    i dont want make game easier, i play whole game (normal, nightmare, hell, inferno) without followers.

Quote Originally Posted by hr0p View Post
    i dont want make game easier, i play whole game (normal, nightmare, hell, inferno) without followers.
    If you don't want to make it easier, you should play without gear and abilities.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigeldruid View Post
    If you don't want to make it easier, you should play without gear and abilities.
    lol, ok, but im not superman, playing without follower is possilble, playing without gear is mission impossible because diablo is gear game, not skill game.