Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucentaur View Post
    sooo... if theres roughly 7mil players, avg 3 characters each, 1.9% of which have unlocked inferno, thats 399000 inferno toons.

I know there are those with more than 1 inferno toon, say something like 20% of those with 1 inferno toon have 2, so maybe 300,000 people have unlocked inferno, thats still actually 23% of players. not 1.9%
    300000 is not 23% of 7 million, it's 4.3%

23% of 7 million is 1.61 million.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Are people really comparing a poll with 14k votes to a playerbase of over six million and determining Blizzard is lying from that? It's official. Common sense is dead.

Well warriors dont look to offer anything new in MoP, look as boring as ever

omg so much improve in this game after 7years game becoming better expac after expac. And I love warrior change and paladin kneel.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarx View Post
    omg so much improve in this game after 7years game becoming better expac after expac. And I love warrior change and paladin kneel.
    Paladin skill animations look gash compared to others classes so far :-(

Quote Originally Posted by dotSeed View Post
    Are people really comparing a poll with 14k votes to a playerbase of over six million and determining Blizzard is lying from that? It's official. Common sense is dead.
    Yea it's Blizz who are the lying, not the random anonymous trolls on the internet.

Deleted
    ppl who think blizzard would go as far as lying simply do not have common sense. People tend to all 'claim' to be in inferno or even clear it, but u know not many has actually done it.

The rolls and account wide achievements are the most waited for me.
    Now if only pets and mounts could be transfered id be all set to finally dare to switch main :]

Can you please stop posting Diablo 3 news??? Its not WoW or MMO related

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently in act 2 of hell. (grinded 58-60 in whimsyshire hell lol). Now im rippin through hell and hopefully hit inferno tonight after servers come back up.

Oh finally a bg blacklist!

any1 know if ill be able to never getr a certain bg again via random usinmg that blacklist?

as i realy hate sota

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    any1 know if ill be able to never getr a certain bg again via random usinmg that blacklist?

as i realy hate sota
    That is the idea yes, say you hate SoTA and AV you blacklist them and never have to do them again.

---------- Post added 2012-05-29 at 07:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Can you please stop posting Diablo 3 news??? Its not WoW or MMO related
    Um don't read that part?

Except you wouldnt blacklist AV, who would blacklist AV, AV is the greatest !

Deleted
    Goodbye 40v40.

Deleted
    Scarab Lord : not account wide
    Hand of A'dal : not account wide

WTF

10+ Year Old Account

YEAH SURE. Too many liars and trolls on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    Goodbye 40v40.

good bye sota and 10v10

My only comment on the skill videos is, can someone with a better PC/connection do them? Or are they just being pulled from Youtube? The person doing the paladin skills is lagging/stuttering and it really doesn't look right.

Deleted
    No more SOTA Or IOC THANK GOD!