Herioc DW - Bloods on Head Platform

If I spec in to Entrapment, will it work on the bloods that regenerate DW's health on the head platform?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Borephil View Post
    If I spec in to Entrapment, will it work on the bloods that regenerate DW's health on the head platform?
    Can't root or stun them, so no, it wont work

Deleted
    theres normally more than 1 way to slow them in the raid recently we have been killing them before my trap is back off cd so we just get a shamen to whack down a grounding or fire mage to blast wave with the glyph

The adds aren't affected by Entrapment

(I tend to go MM w Concussive Barrage to help with slows)
    Dafft - Scout - DAoC
    Dafft - Shadow Warrior - Warhammer
    Dafft - Hunter - WoW

Point of No Escape will give you extra crit on them though. During progression, I specced into PoNE for that extra bit there, since that was the big check.

That's provided they're in your trap, of course, but they should be. In 10 man we only had me and our rogue who went 2/2 DB assassination to do slows, so they were in my trap or we were wiping.

Hunter should drop the trap where the bloods spawn, so they get slowed instantly, and a blood can't run away. We normally have our FDK to slow the adds, but they go down about mid way for us these days anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought that it's been mentioned that they can't be snared?

Edit; Apologies. They can't be rooted or stunned, but they can be slowed.
    Last edited by reuva; 2012-05-31 at 06:00 AM.